Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• the default hl2 headcrab and vortiguant

• Multiplayer Player Models

UrBaN1O1 - - Suggestion Box

how about a baby garg player model....no that would be stupid

• ...when you hit a spders testicle with a crowbar

• youtube.com/watch?v=ndH1MwGy4DI&feature=channel_page watch,comment,rate.subscribe made this when internet got cut off

• Quote from shifty: “How about when you choose difficulty hard: - Human enemies use the secondary attack on their weapons - Alien enemies have a faster rate of fire on their weapons - Enemies jump around and dodge your bullets (as if this is Unreal Tournament 3) I was also hoping that the dev's let human enemies (assassins or human grunts) handle guns we rarely see them use e.g. an assassin use a magnum or a human grunt use a rocket launcher. This should only be seen rarely and not most of the ti…

• HEV suit.

:|Quote from Cellander: “fc02.deviantart.com/fs49/f/200…cept_by_WillhelmKranz.jpg That suit is actually really awesome! I would love to see it in game. However I haven't played Black Mesa yet so I haven't seen the final suit either.” WOW:|

• what i like that when you choose a weapon like the 357 gordon should spin the reload...thing and the pistol he should move the slide to the back and the mp5 like the css when you choose it so as the shotgun etc. The shotgun anims in hl2 were kinda boring the was no umm *style* like css

• HEV suit.

Quote from mattemuse: “I wasted 20min drawing a HEV arms concept, because I dislike the current BM arms. In the reference I was looking at, the suit arms have a raised panel over the outer forearm and vents on the inner forearm. In the BM suit, this raised panel has been inverted and placed on the inner forearm and the vents are on the outer forearm. My concept has the original forearm layout with some embelleshments. Also note that scratches are not regularly distributed over the entire arm, bu…

• Quote from Neon Impulse: “well, why did you choose the name you have now? does it describe your personality, what you like, or do you just like how it sounds? I choose neon impulse because when I hear it I imagine a futuristic city with a multi-colored neon line flashing through it... So, why did you chose yours?” because urban sounds like camo makes me feel hidden and 1O1 makes it better:zip:

• Quote from Keresh: “Well since there's been a crash we need to revive another important thread. So post your minor suggestions here.” u need to make a ALT attack for the crowbar by the end of it like stabing