Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Well, at any rate, we should see Xen in the near future. But let's all agree this is what Gordon Freeman is going through atm: youtube.com/watch?v=SqGuArPJHe8

• So, if you were to do a rough estimate, what percentage would you say the Xen levels are at currently? I'm not getting impatient I just wanted to ask.

• As I've said time and time again, this is looking amazing. The detail that I am seeing for the final stage of Black Mesa is going to leave me breathless and a little teary-eyed. Again I will not ask when it will be released (I'm hoping this year) but I must say that with the shot of the Gonarch alone is making me excited to play it. The amount of maps and the sizes of them are all amazing to even fathom since we had to deal with only what Valve was able to do with HL1. Now I am hoping we see a b…

• Okay, I know I am not the first nor the last to say how I feel about this update. To me, I feel a little disheartened hearing that the Xen levels would be delayed (yet again) but I am also blown away at the same time in seeing how much effort you guys have put into making your game look, JJ Abrams be proud! I must say that you guys are doing a fantastic job at making this game and I feel that when the Xen levels (finally) come out I know that I will be blown away with the amount of both beauty a…

• Yeah, I don't know why the f*** these guys are doing this but this is getting out of hand.

• Quote from Crawfish: “Quote from RedEye: “Quote from darkone: “Quote from LordDz: “If the next screenshot contains organic stuff, I'm sure we'll see some people complaining about the lack of science and human stuff. ” this is the internet if people do not see exactly what they thought it would be they will complain like idiots. ” Do you mean that one second in time captured by a screenshot does not accurately portray all the maps and chapters in Xen, nah that can't be right. ” Unbeknownst to us,…

• I recently tried to play the game and when I exited it stayed in a black screen and there was no way for me to get to my desktop. I had to turn off my computer and login again and I did this multiple times to see if it was only once.

• My initial reaction was "holy crap, this is amazing." I have wanted to see an actual screenshot of Xen and I do say you guys delivered. I honestly thought it was early on since the door in the background was a dead giveaway. I must say I'm excited and hope to see more in the coming months leading to it's release in 2017.

• Xen Timeline

Demolitionist1 - - News & Developer Updates

zx35JxK.jpg Question: in Interloper A, what are these "giant strands" going about everywhere. Are they just REALLY tall towers or some kind of tunnels?

• Xen Timeline

Demolitionist1 - - News & Developer Updates

Here's my reaction:youtu.be/0PHk0rDUtG4?t=26m23s (Go to 26:23) And no, I'm not him. The fact that you guys ACTUALLY released something regarding Xen is making me rejoice. This along with the Cubs winning the World Series is making me a very happy person. But I will not say this is a criticism. I mean, you guys ACTUALLY talk to us while we're waiting for Valve to say SOMETHING about HL3. So with that I say Black Mesa Team, I hope you guys get it up going and I'm willing to be a beta tester! But I…

• Okay I got a good one and this is probably going through everyone's mind: how much, percentage wise, would you say the Xen levels are to completion?

• Eli's story/adventure idea

Demolitionist1 - - The Cafeteria

Okay, so I was looking around and I saw that there was the room just above Eli and Kleiner. forums.blackmesasource.com/ind…16ad577d0167980c821f0605a Another View of the area and I noticed the catwalk forums.blackmesasource.com/ind…16ad577d0167980c821f0605a Then I noticed this gas leak and my ideas are rolling in... forums.blackmesasource.com/ind…16ad577d0167980c821f0605a So I'll let you guys think of what to make of these before I add more pics

• An Inaccurate Map

Okay, I need to just say this about the map's accuracy: OF COURSE IT'S INACCURATE! Making a map that is to tell you what the place looks like on the outside (or what the main layout of the facility is) is not technically possible. Gordon Freeman, Barney Calhoun and Adrian Shepard probably explored a fraction of the facility, and that's three games! I would bet that the actual look of the map would be quite different and the models used in far away are there because the facility is that grand in …

• Quote from Scorpion42: “Dude, I am so on board with this idea, provided it continues the survival horror of Unforeseen Consequences. After all, you are two scientists with no HEV-suits. I would expect that Eli and Kleiner, after getting their act together, proceed through some of Unforeseen Consequences until they at some point branch off and go through one of the locked or blocked doors (They will have to, as Gordon fell down an elevator shaft when going to Sector B). It's a mapper's free for a…

• Now we all know the story of Eli Vance from Half Life and Half-Life 2. The only missing equations from the story is what happened at Black Mesa and what happened after that until Half-Life 2. Well the things we know that happened after he escaped Black Mesa was that his wife died during the disaster and he was only able to save the family photo and his daughter Alyx. And obviously later he became the leader of the rebellion group against the combine and he dies later in episode 2 (spoilers for t…

• I think it may have caused a bug for me and (possibly) a few others. The music is not playing at all. bug is here: Music not playing.

• Music not playing.

Demolitionist1 - - In-game Issues

I am also having the same problem and I've tried all of the steps listed. Maybe FAMGUY made an error in the update which removed the music. And I am having the same problems: Attempting to play MP3 with no vaudio [ ui\gamestartup_2.ogg ] Failed to create decoder for MP3 [ ui\gamestartup_2.ogg ] does that mean there is a bad connection between the game and the audio files?

• Okay I have a question: Is there a chance that the Xen levels will be addressed soon? I loved the new updates and the new gameplay experience but I still honestly want to finish the game. My other question is what is taking the most time in trying to develop the last levels? The making of the levels (as in graphically and visually) or the physics of the Xen themselves? I just want to know so I can understand the situation with the reason for the Xen levels not being finished/announced.

• Future Content

Okay, I know I just posted recently that I loved the Surface Tension Uncut addition to Black Mesa and I know that the uncut version of 'On A Rail' is coming soon. My only question/guess is what comes after that and there are basically 2-3 things: 1. The Xen levels are next 2. Some new Multiplayer Maps are developed 3. One of the Half-Life Anthology's (Blue Shift/ Opposing Force) gets announced as being remade. I would include 'Decay' but since that was for PS2 and not PC I don't think it'll be m…

• Okay, the last time I posted something it was about the Xen levels and what is the current status of them. At that time I was under the impression that there were no updates to the game... then I did a full play through and damn was there an update. I must say that the gameplay has very much improved for me with the addition of the entire Surface Tension is amazing to watch and I must admit it stays true to Half-Life. In my full view of the game as I see it now, I would give it a grade of an A- …