Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• As the person I'm posting this for is locked out of the forums for some strange reason, I'm posting this on his behalf. As the title says, loading workshop content from the console results in a crash (see the attached crashdump below). Console says that it's writing to the soundcache folder prior to the crash. Lauching as administrator does not do much either...in fact, it won't even get to the writing part.

• I don't know whether these are stock maps, or downloaded from the Steam-workshop, or manually installed onto the server so... Did you manually install the maps onto your server? Did you manually install the maps into your own folder? Is your server running a newer or older version? Do you play with the latest update?

• Grats' on release guys!

• The future of multiplayer?

D3lta - - The Cafeteria

Saturday, Sunday evening works fine for me.

D3lta - - The Cafeteria

Maybe edit the OP too?Or create a seperate thread for this whole thing.

D3lta - - The Cafeteria

Same. Except I'm occasionally only available in the evening.

D3lta - - The Cafeteria

Quote from dky.tehkingd.u: “Well I mean, we'd only have to schedule at all. Have there even BEEN any scheduled community games recently? ” Don't think so. Unless you'd count the one during the stream.

D3lta - - The Cafeteria

Quote from dky.tehkingd.u: “I doubt we'll actually need it. We can always just schedule a designated time to hop onto official servers and be like YO EVERYONE WELCOME. ... we have a Steam group, don't we? ” Yeah think the Steam group should be enough. Maybe just more schedule more often?

• Got the same problem. Maybe the master server is down?

D3lta - - The Cafeteria

Quote from Crypt: “Yes, but they're pretty much dead. Apparently the ones that have the most activity are less than ideal for some players. Which is why I suggested organizing a time where there will be definite activity on a server (perhaps two, depending on how many people are interested) that anyone can enjoy. Quote from Sage J. Fox: “A more casual experience like that would certainly make someone who's too nervous to give MP a try (cough me cough) feel more comfortable jumping in. ” Yep, eve…

D3lta - - The Cafeteria

Quote from Crypt: “I think one of the first orders of business is definitely opening up some servers for everyone, The playerbase may not be large, but perhaps some options could help. Think of how many people jump on, see there's only a few servers (which they may or may not have previous experience with, good or bad) and just decide to drop out altogether. Perhaps we could organize a BM Community night again? Maybe making it a regular thing could make it so there's at least one particularly bu…

• Setting up the osprey

D3lta - - Leak-Free.org

[Tutorial]Osprey and rapelling grunts

• Black Mesa Induction

D3lta - - Leak-Free.org

Quote from Admiral Sakai: “Answering my own question, I found a global variable in Anomalous Materials that I had missed- it seems Black Mesa overrides the original response system and uses similarly-named global vars for response contexts. Tangent aside, the processing area looks pretty good, although that "maintenance access" sign appears to be clipping into the doorframe slightly: Quote from Crypt: “Look who stuck their fingers out the dirt. hl2_2015-04-15_23-10-38-06.jpg ” ” It also is, but …

• I'm a dumbass and need help please

D3lta - - Show Off

Try this guide.

• Ports to forward TCP and UDP

D3lta - - Help!

They're both 27015 IIRC, Should be more information here.

• Looks more like a Sourcemod translation file.

• Dedicated Server on Linux

D3lta - - Help!

Add the "-debug" commandline parameter, and check what the debug.log says (this is usually in the root directory). If that also doesn't say anything useful, I'd personally try to launch without the plugins loaded, or remove SM & MM if it still doesn't work or a clean BM installation.

D3lta - - Help!

Which SM plugins are you using?

D3lta - - Help!

BMS/BMS/logs addons/sourcemod/logs

D3lta - - Help!

Did you check the logs?