Search results 1-20 of 167.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Summer Update 2018

RedEye9 - - News & Developer Updates

youtu.be/uk0IS-MMr2o

• youtu.be/bbaBl99EzRQc F.E.A.R. - First Encounter Assault Retrospective

• [ARG] The Pizza Code Mystery

RedEye9 - - The Cafeteria

Quote from Gunsrequiem: “ Now what? ” You could volunteer at a hospice or animal shelter.

• [ARG] The Pizza Code Mystery

Gordon R Freeman has been busy. And to think now he's been reduced to a lowly button pusher.

• No music on window 8.1

RedEye9 - - In-game Issues

Quote from veze1990: “why the game dont download all those file when we install it ? ” Because on all the devs machines those microsoft programs were already installed. Same for most anyone who was on Windows 7. The devs did not realize those dependencies should be included. Did it fix your problem?

• No music on window 8.1

Quote from Flavrans: “Quote from RedEye: “Quote from Flavrans: “Download and install vcredist_x86.exe from this page: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package MFC Security Update ” Is that the one that fixes it?I have been recommending the all in on (AIO) fromhttps://forums.guru3d.com/threads/new-c-installer-released-hassle-free-uninstaller-reinstaller.393405/ or http://m.majorgeeks.com/files/details/visual_c_runtime_installer.html There's more than a few threads in the s…

• No music on window 8.1

yes Also, do you have any mods installed.

• Halfquake Trilogy, three Half-Life modifications with 15 hours of gameplay, available for free on Steam store.steampowered.com/app/644320/Halfquake_Trilogy/

• Quote from Shaddy: “leaked. Looks neat maybe, I hope it's on something I actually own ” FYI, Malwarebytes blocked the site due to "Trojan" and virustotal says 1 out of 68 so it probably was infected in the recent past malwarebytes-Log Details- -Blocked Website Details- Malicious Website: 1 , , Blocked, [-1], [-1],0.0.0 -Website Data- Category: Trojan Domain: my.mixtape.moe (end)

• Orwell free on steam, for a limited time store.steampowered.com/app/491…ll_Keeping_an_Eye_On_You/

• videosift.com/video/Best-use-of-a-car-alarm-in-a-song

• General Xen Chit-Chat Thread

Quote from OrderOfDagon: “What does everyone think about Xen stealth? ” it was talked about around post #415 General Xen Chit-Chat Thread I don't think very many people realized there was a stealth path nor expected one. The whole rest of the game was run and gun.

• Summer Update 2018

RedEye9 - - News & Developer Updates

Quote from TJHL: “Quote from TextFAMGUY1: “One of the events planned is Black Mesa (Crowbar Collective) having a booth at Syracuse’s Retro Game Con November 3rd and 4th. Stop by if you are in the area and chat with us. I went last year as a guest and had a great time (and got some sweet video game themed magnets too). More info on this event to come. ” Half-Life Birthday: Nov 19 Most likely an update will come in November, with the devs both going to a convention and Half-Life's birthday is arou…

• blog.humblebundle.com/post/178…free-drm-free-games-for-a For a limited time, everyone (yes, even you) can download NINE games from the Humble Trove, including Alan Wake’s American Nightmare and LIMBO! Uurnog, Fortune 499, Tiny Echo, Cat Girl Without Salad, Drawkanoid, Thorn, and Crescent Bay are also free during this all-access period.

• Daily Deal - Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, up to 75% Off store.steampowered.com/news/43701/

• The Happy Topic

RedEye9 - - Raminator's Ladies Club

Superpod of Dolphins

• The Happy Topic

RedEye9 - - Raminator's Ladies Club

Finals: World Championships Death Diving 2018

• store.steampowered.com/app/250…Binding_of_Isaac_Rebirth/ heh, it's a real game sweet

• store.steampowered.com/app/304390/FOR_HONOR/ For Honor Starter Edition for Free bluesnews.com/s/192890/get-for…-starter-edition-for-free

• Quote from CatzEyes93: “I predict this will go about as well as the religion thread did several years ago. ” Sorry i missed that. I just love discussing bronze age mythology, sky wizards and virgin birth zombie babies.