Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• I'm sure that this has already been suggested, but I am not going to sift through over three-hundred pages in order to find out if it has, but I think that it would be it would be a nice little easter egg for the developers to place Arne Magnusson in the Sector C break room so that we can revisit the infamous "casserole debacle".

• Quote from Mr. Someguy: “Children can't get jobs :retard:” They can in China. If I were their parents, I'd ship them there to get a job in a coal mine.

• The developers are probably mostly finished with level design, but I think it would be interesting to stumble across a portion of Black Mesa that's still under construction. Perhaps you happen to come across an area where they were in the process of blasting through solid rock to create more work space underground. I don't know where in the Hell they would fit this in; it's just a thought...

• Speaking of trams, I noticed buffers on the "Inbound" tram. This suggests that multiple trams could be linked together. It would be interesting to pass by a few linked trams during the introduction.

• Suggestion for the dam...

USN2006 - - Suggestion Box

Quote from Raminator: “Could be a public works project from the thirties, could be something the BMRF commissioned to provide power to the base. Who's to say?” I was considering that. Nothing like a good ol' economic collapse to get people to put dams all over the place. I wonder if any new ones will be popping up soon... >_>

Quote from Mr. Someguy: “I only just noticed this, but- Is that an HECU Soldier sitting on a chair in that booth? It's really hard to make out, but I think it could be. *awaits confirmation/disappointment from ram*” I don't know. Looks to me like Barney got the Moe Green Special while grinding through another workday.

Quote from k3nny1550: “I wonder if you can surf down the side of the wall, CSS style. That'd be something fun for the testers to try.” That reminds me: How are you going to get on the downstream side of the dam in this version? Same way as in the original Half-Life? It certainly would add a level of bad-assness if you ended up fighting your way through the power station at the foot of the dam.

Quote from brokenfridgehinge: “Hint: It's a game.” Touché, Broken....

Quote from Raminator: “images.raminator.net/blackmesa/c2a5a_bunker.jpg They could actually open a little bit further before they'd start clipping through the walls.” Huh, guess I didn't look close enough. Doesn't the idea of a dam seem kind of redundant though? I would assume that because Black Mesa is supposed to be an old Cold War missile complex, it would be a large target for dozens of Soviet missiles... So, why in the Hell would they decide to put a dam there? Now, I'm not throwing in the s…

Yeah, in hindsight I should have put it in there...

I was looking over pictures of the Surface Tension chapter and was thinking that the bunker on the far side of the dam may need a little bit of tweaking. If you look at the spacing on the walls on either side of the door, it really doesn't look like it would be able to open very wide, probably not even wide enough to let a small car through. Just a quick cosmetic suggestion...