Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 783.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Quote from gamentum951: “When will xen be released? Sorry for being a bit too late. ” When it's done.

• Well, that's an interesting bug.

• Quote from Chickenprotector: “youtube.com/watch?v=VSrv_n4tw7w Discuss. ” Can't wait! I'm going to need to rewatch the entire show before its return next month. It's been a long time since I last saw it.

• I forgot what version of HC I was testing in this video, but I like this bug: youtu.be/a6kB4qeK0Hw

• Rogue One. I watched it with my brother and a friend and we enjoyed it a lot.

• That's not the point Text was trying to make, Dadster. The point he was making was that there are more important issues to find in Black Mesa than an object not properly connected. For example, I once reported a bug in the final map of the game where you couldn't hear the scientist giving you the ok to go through the portal. It has been fixed since then.

• Portal 2 : Repercussions

Mr. GameCrazy - - Leak-Free.org

Nice job with that scene you've been working on.

• Saved Game Incompatible

Mr. GameCrazy - - Help!

The reason for that message is because whenever there's an update for Source Engine games like Black Mesa, it tends to lead to weird bugs if you try to use an old save. In one big update about a year ago, if you tried to load an old save, you would have zombie hands (which you are only supposed to see in MP if you choose to play as one). Starting over the chapter would fix that.

• The vehicles look great.

• Quote from MegaKosan: “Quote from Albatross365: “Great work guys. Had a laugh-out-loud moment. I killed a couple of HECU guys with an RPG whilst waiting for the alien craft to come and nuke the tank. After the tank had been blown to bits, a disembodied HECU leg floated past, looking like a rather bloody chicken drumstick Quick question - do the new graphics upgrades work with my card - ATI 7700? Didn't notice any shadows / god rays and couldn't see a place to turn them on. ” It´s in the Black Me…

• (Hidden Content)

• CSM Beta Issue

Mr. GameCrazy - - In-game Issues

Quote from ArcHammer: “What's with the huge text? ” Sorry about that. I guess I thought it would make sense for the text to be a little bigger along with the screenshots. I'll fix that right now.

• CSM Beta Issue

Mr. GameCrazy - - In-game Issues

When I turn off CSM, I seem to get this weird little visual bug (look at the bottom to the image to see what I mean). p5jvEVj.jpg Here's the image with CSM set on high for comparison. c6jHXPD.jpg Interestingly, when I restart the game, the little visual glitch when CSM is turned off goes away.

• I can't wait to play the Surface Tension chapter uncut. I also like the CSMs in the screenshots. Quick question about the CSMs, where in the settings could I change them? Edit: Never mind about that question. I have a new one regarding the beta update. When changing the CSM setting from High to Very High, performance is cut in half. Is that normal?

• BBMIP2.4

Mr. GameCrazy - - Developer Updates

The new models look great. Can't wait to see them in STU!

• Post your PC!

Mr. GameCrazy - - Show Off

Replaced my hard drive with a new Western Digital 1 TB drive. Will be getting an external hard drive for back ups in the future. Here's my specs now with the new hard drive. OS: Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1 CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T RAM: 16Gb Corsair 1333MHz (8Gb before upgrading GPUs) GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 7770 Crossfire (formerly 5770 Crossfire when first built in February 2011) MOBO: Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 PSU: Corsair TX 650W 80+ Bronze Storage: Western Digital Blue WD WD10EZEX Case: A…

• About 3 weeks ago, I was finishing up playing Resident Evil Revelations 2. When I turned off the game, an update for Metal Gear Online PC came up. When I attempted to play an online match after updating the computer and changing some graphics settings) the online game started taking longer than usual to get in. When it finally let me in, parts of the game were not rendering properly. I ended up deciding to shutdown the computer, but as I was doing so, I noticed that it was taking longer than usu…

• Quote from araghon007: “Every setting on max, i also verified game cache. All other characters look good. forums.blackmesasource.com/ind…4736a452d06bb3ef5f79c36aa ” I believe they said sometime ago that Kleiner's model got borked when they were trying to fix something (I forgot what it was, though). That should've been fixed several months ago.

• Quote from ArcHammer: “Is there a way to turn off the power in that electrical room? I climbed up that locked ladder and found a powerbox, but couldn't seem to turn it off. I mainly wanted to piss off the scientists... ” Sorry, but there isn't a way to do that. Edit: Anyway, I just did another speedrun and got 11:05. CUdwlG1.jpg

• You're probably right. There are some really neat tricks I've seen people do for speed runs like in one Black Mesa Uplink speedrun.