Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 489.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• I tried Arma Gold. It's not too bad, but I don't really find it interesting at all.

• youtube.com/watch?v=HzGHgQBPyV0

• I think the main synth thing is just a little bit off-time. I also think it stands out a bit much compared to the other instruments; perhaps compress it a bit or reduce the volume? Otherwise, nice work.

• So, my PC font sizes are now screwed up. Something changed the overall font size to Smaller, and when I changed it back to Medium (which is what it was before), most of the things on the computer went back to normal and some got really big. This is what I want, and is what most things look like: good.jpg This is what menus, the Chrome toolbar thing and the tops of windows look like: bad.JPG It's really disproportionate and gross. I tried googling it, but that didn't help. Any ideas?

• The Rage Topic

MSKyuuni - - Raminator's Ladies Club

Happy belated birthday then! Also, as a side note I looked at that quickly and it took me quite a while to realise it didn't say 74th.

• Quote from sersoft: “media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/16/15390/cm_11_17.jpg ” That's certainly not as bad as some of those characters' models in other versions of the mod. They still look like people, albeit shittily clad people who look nothing like Alyx and Mossman and don't fit in with HL2 at all. That said, Alyx's face with the bloom is really hilarious to me for some reason.

• Unfortunately, there are. I've seen a few.

• ASY - See the Lights (Album Version) There's no videos of the album version as far as I know, the difference being that the single and album versions have different singers.

• Show off your EVERYTHING

MSKyuuni - - Show Off

If you look at the credits, you can sorta see that basically what I've done is take resources from various games and edit/mix them in Reaper until I get something I'm happy with. The main reason I do this is because a) I live in Australia so there's not really much I can record, and b) I've learnt from experience that real recordings usually turn out shit. Thanks, by the way.

• Show off your EVERYTHING

MSKyuuni - - Show Off

Here's some of my most recent sound sets: A pocket revolver and a break-open shotgun. I'll post more when more are done. EDIT: CSS AK-47 remake.

• Black Mesa Classic Weapons

MSKyuuni - - The Test Chamber

Quote from fury: “5. Is it possible to use the original HL1 sounds with these models? (for shooting, reloading etc.)” You most certainly can, but quality-wise it'll sound like arse. Maybe when this comes out I'll do some classic-styled sounds for it?

• The Rage Topic

And like how no one on BC2 plays anything other than Rush or Conquest anymore.

• Quote from TheeGoatPig: “Quote from MSKyuuni: “Quote from TheeGoatPig: “Does anyone know if there was ever a 3d recreation of Wolf 3d like someone did for the shareware version of Doom? Where they kept the basic geometry of the levels but still managed to make them pretty and awesome?” moddb.com/games/wolframSound effects are absolute arse, and it uses DoD weapons, but other than that it's great.” That only takes the idea halfway. There aren't any ceilings still. They kept the exact level geomet…

• Quote from TheeGoatPig: “Does anyone know if there was ever a 3d recreation of Wolf 3d like someone did for the shareware version of Doom? Where they kept the basic geometry of the levels but still managed to make them pretty and awesome?” moddb.com/games/wolfram Sound effects are absolute arse, and it uses DoD weapons, but other than that it's great.

• Black Mesa Classic Weapons

MSKyuuni - - The Test Chamber

Personally, I think it'd look better as more of a HL1 imitation. Right now it seems a little awkward.

• Welcome to the new forums.

MSKyuuni - - Website Issues

The update's great. As for signatures, I see no reason to get rid of them when you can set them to invisible anyway if you don't like them. I personally don't use the dashboard (don't know about anyone else), since I don't see a reason not to use the normal forum view to begin with.

• The Rage Topic

How do you know that?

• The Rage Topic

I kind of feel a little bad about the three or so ranks I leveled up in BC2 Vietnam by just sitting in a good player's chopper and getting squad assists, despite me being total shit at infantry combat.

• The Rage Topic

EDIT: Every time I have a problem, it fixes itself as soon as I ask someone about it. This is far from the first time it's happened, too.

• youtube.com/watch?v=oUnlEAXiVb4 Not DC's best song, but I really love that instrumental.