Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• We have a semi-functional version of player customization in our development build, but it has lots of issues and won't be released until it's stable. Hopefully it'll be stable by the time we launch, but if it isn't it'll have to be patched in later.

• These are pretty close to final screenshots, but there have been some minor changes since they were taken and there could be more between now and launch.

• VSltQ3l.jpg One (1) Vat Room, Source Of All Water, In Its Earliest Form AN UNDERTOW STORES ALL ITS WATER IN ONE VAT The Vat Room was probably the most flawed of the three major rooms; it was super blocky and navigating it was frustrating, since it was full of dead ends and twisty stairways. My first major revisions made it easier to get across the river, made it more apparent how to get to the back of the room and onto the vat, and added some different height levels to create a king-of-the-hill …

• Bringing a map that’s been played over and over again since 1998 into the modern era is a dangerous business. In this rambly post I’ll be sharing my experience carrying the weight of fifteen years of fond memories and nostalgic familiarity attached to the original Undertow, under the constant threat of becoming that evil monster who ruined my favorite thing and must never be forgiven. TIME TAKES ITS TOLL Undertow was originally released in 1998, long before anyone started churning out online mul…

• Quote from Ammat the Ankh: “Also will you be remaking any of the maps from the Further Data disks? I remember having fun on a couple of those maps, though I don't remember their names.” Some will return and some will not. You'll have to wait and see which ones... But if your favorites don't make the cut, you can always try out our mod tools and workshop access... Quote from Ammat the Ankh: “What gamemodes are you already planning, besides DM? I think someone posted you were also doing Team DM an…

• Hey guys, we're doing a bunch of work on multiplayer currently, and we'd love to hear your ideas. Maps, modes, features, whatever! We're gonna be doing constant content updates post-release, so what the community is interested in is super important to us.

• The train does indeed exist, and is just as wonderful as ever.

• Quote from Narfin: “But undertow still has the button, right? Please tell me it still has the button.” Tragically not. Undertow held up the worst of all the maps when we did the early blockouts, so it's the "newest" of the bunch. I spent several months trying half a dozen versions of the flooding but all of them were pretty universally hated by everyone who played it. So I took out the button and then completely redid the whole flood room as a combat area. It's got heavy weapons and vertical com…