Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Rev-Amp

24Seg - - Leak-Free.org

Hello cause it take too much time do the maps in hammer, ill will change the hammer for sketchup + valve plugin, for make a mapping more faster and better, in all aspects, wish me luck.

• Rev-Amp

24Seg - - Leak-Free.org

Thank you I guess, I did not know his name was "nodraw".

• Rev-Amp

24Seg - - Leak-Free.org

forums.blackmesasource.com/ind…d0947a956de3b0bdd174b0427Well here a little update of the global map, i'll place the test chamber later, and others things, i just hope some DEV like it, i want to speak with some of they.

• Rev-Amp

24Seg - - Leak-Free.org

Thats are manholes for pipes, i edit the other comentary pls check.

• Rev-Amp

24Seg - - Leak-Free.org

I want to show this part from BM_C1A1C, only the first floor, you can take the elevator with its detailed for inside, im planing you jump inside of the elevator but you have get out before he fall, so you can go down, as the original map, just that little change, and the security cabin, it's that big circle in the middle of the area, it's a checkpoint zone ho connect the sector C with the Coolant Reserve Secotr B, and that's should explain why you can get the pistol cause the scene of the fallen…

• Rev-Amp

24Seg - - Leak-Free.org

i don't know of who are you talking :'D so you are in mistake.

• Rev-Amp

24Seg - - Leak-Free.org

Every help it's good, for me, thanks! have you discord for send you pictures if you whant to see it what im trying to do.

• Rev-Amp

24Seg - - Leak-Free.org

Soon !, im starting with Sector C, D. doing it together for a good fit, and im go to desing where can go the personal facilities, bathrooms, server roons, security deployment zones, central ventilation area where connect the conducts, for others areas and more floors to sector C, D (but not accessible area to other floors, for not changing the history) im going to make a general plan of all, and well see, if you can help me cause you are a good mapper that's would be a good news for me i have fr…

• Rev-Amp

24Seg - - Leak-Free.org

Hello everybody, i want to create a project of Rev-Amp, but more of that! It's give to BM improved and (sence) in some areas, cause the game itself, it's too small and out of sence in some parts, and areas, so I'm looking for some help, and if the creators like it, what im proposing? Im not a expert on hammer, but i have very good ideas, and i have a couple of friends, whos are architects, and they are guide me how can i be the place, with differents conditions. soon illl make an exaple of what'…

• Hello, DEV I only have one thing to comment, "if you wanted to add" 2 things to the game that would greatly enrich the experience in terms of immersion, would be to add a FpsBoby or legs, and for the first person animations add procedural bones with look up / down , and walk / run as in left 4 dead 2 but keping the original sprint animation. I just give an opinion of something that would make the game much more enjoyable. Greetings to all, I'm a big fan since 2010.