Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 183.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• OMG "x" is on sale thread.

RedEye9 - - Technology and Gaming

Just in time for xmas $99 1 mechanical RGB backlit keyboard model CK550 (brown or blue switch) 1 gaming headset MH751 1 gaming mouse CM310 1 mouse pad MP510 medium size store.coolermaster.com/us/the-executive-member-bundle noticed on hardforum.com/threads/cooler-m…-keyboard-for-99.1971386/

• Quote from GaylaMcGee: “Because I was on the team that completed the PD2 secret first, on stream, my name has been immortalized in the game forever. It's hard to really say how much this means to me, given the amount of time I've put into the game and what it means to me. I'm Kamikal if my name change confuses anyone ” Congratulations!

• Quote from Admiral Sakai: “Yeah I pay extremely little attention to the weapon and combat balancing in BM and even to me the way the rocket leaves the launcher looks way too high. ” Definitely don't fire it through a door because of the way it jumps up it will hit the door frame. It's strictly an outdoor weapon.

• You may want to read up on 2080ti failures if you are in the market for one of Nvidia's latest spawn. hardocp.com/article/2018/11/09…after_gaming_for_2_hours/

• Quote from darkone: “Why would you ever fire it with out the laser anyway? ” Really??? You shoot it without the laser sight so you can pop out from cover and send one down range then quickly duck back (and wait for it to reload) before you absorb copious amounts of enemy return fire. Dr Cola is correct. The rpg in Half Life did not have these issues. (with either laser or open sights)

• Grunt knockback was identical in real life testing. The rpg has issues, aim lower until it gets fixed.

• [ARG] The Pizza Code Mystery

RedEye9 - - The Cafeteria

Payday 2's ARG figured out After five years, players have reached Payday 2's secret ending

Quote from drgibbles: “Thank you! And do you mean, that with the launch of xen, the solution is gone forever? ” That was neither said nor implied in stormseeker's post. Language barrier maybe?

• General Xen Chit-Chat Thread

Quote from Tuc0: “Looks like we could get some exciting news on around 20th anniversary: HL Reddit Can't wait about another progress update, I hope there won't be any spoilers ” I wonder if that sighting was at Syracuse’s Retro Game Con http://retrogamecon.com/

• DESTINY 2 PC FREE ON BATTLE.NET THROUGH NOVEMBER 18 news.blizzard.com/en-us/blizza…e-net-through-november-18

• Last Film You Saw

RedEye9 - - Raminator's Ladies Club

youtu.be/jpsGLsaZKS0

• General Xen Chit-Chat Thread

Quote from BMS DIGITAL SPORTS;1736594593594841215: “Gonna rain on your parade here and say that we're not doing any cut content from HL1 Xen. There's a few original pieces of our own making, but nothing too deviant from HL1. Xen does feel pretty damn alive though. We've put a lot of effort into the ecosystem and making each area feel like it's teeming with different kinds of life which plays together. ” steamcommunity.com/app/362890/…217/#c1736594593594841215

Possibly related to a dev mentioning boats in a reddit steamcommunity.com/app/362890/…ns/0/1736594593602474123/ reddit reddit.com/r/Games/comments/35…e_the_group_behind_black/

• Quote from Dreadmoth: “Metro 2033 free on Steam for 24 hours (original version, not Redux) ----- Alan Wake returns to digital stores, music intact. 80% off until 2nd November: Alan Wake on GOG.com | Alan Wake's American Nightmare on GOG.com Alan Wake on Steam | Alan Wake's American Nightmare on Steam ” Metro is worth it

• BMPD: Pre-Disaster Apprehension

RedEye9 - - Leak-Free.org

They seem to go through a lot of microwave ovens, a couple pallets of those wouldn't hurt.

• BMPD: Pre-Disaster Apprehension

RedEye9 - - Leak-Free.org

Quote from CatzEyes93: “Pallets of bottled water. ” Excellent idea. also backstock for the multitude of vending machines, sodas, chips, candy bars Emergency supplies, flashlight batteries, mylar thermal blankets, NOAA weather radios, dehydrated water packets, espresso bars Satirical items, #10 cans of Pizza Sauce, and unfolded pizza boxes, 50 lb bags of Purina Vort Chow, pallets of photo/picture albums bulk coffee and powdered creamer, 5 gallon buckets of partially defatted chicken fat Office su…

• Summer Update 2018

RedEye9 - - News & Developer Updates

youtu.be/uk0IS-MMr2o

• youtube.com/watch?v=baBl99EzRQc&feature=youtu.be F.E.A.R. - First Encounter Assault Retrospective link fixed

Quote from Gunsrequiem: “ Now what? ” You could volunteer at a hospice or animal shelter.

Gordon R Freeman has been busy. And to think now he's been reduced to a lowly button pusher.