Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• BM Steam chat quotes

Lamsey - - Raminator's Ladies Club

Quote: “15:38 - Spooks: dicks go in my mouth now ”

• Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA

Quote from sersoft: “not Bluemen's sig, im talking about OP's sig ” They're HTML entities representing Unicode characters. They say: Блять Меса. I'll leave it as an exercise to the reader to transliterate that into a Latin charset. Edit: turns out this was a bit of a necropost. Sorry bout that. Blame Quark for linking it in chat.

• BM Steam chat quotes

Quote from geekofalltrades: “Lamsey still exists? I should come into the chat every once and a while. ” I'm in chat most days, but these days my involvement with the forums is pretty much limited to taking the mickey out of Süggestive using this thread.

• BM Steam chat quotes

Quote: “11:53 - samzala: the neat thing about words is they can make you picture things in your mind 11:58 - samzala: let's try this. I was walking the dog and happened to cross paths with the girl from next door who was walking her dog. Now I've got a pretty big mongrel and it's a slippery downhill road we're on, so when he starts getting all excited that there's someone to play with I start to slip and have to dance like on ice to keep upright. 12:00 - Lamsey: this is hilarious to begin with, …

• BM Steam chat quotes

Quote: “18:32 - Maxey: swedes are rude cunts and scots are pretty much the pinnacle of human evolution 18:32 - Maxey: i think” You heard it here first.

• BM Steam chat quotes

Quote: “14:39 - Mewling Quim: 14:32 - Lamsey: porridge gets a wee bit of salt, and milk if you're a woman= <- salt? what the fuck 14:40 - Maxey: yeah 14:40 - Spooks: no no, he's saying porrige, salt and milk is how a woman tastes like 14:40 - Mewling Quim: i uh 14:40 - Dr. Perky: haha 14:40 - Mewling Quim: have no response to that 14:40 - Lamsey: actually skoops i'm told that's more like fish, although as a veggie i have no relevant experience 14:41 - Mewling Quim: Wish I have never popped overl…

• BM Steam chat quotes

I'll just leave this here Quote: “18:23 - [SJ!] Keresh: be glad there's no admin in the chat right now 18:23 - [SJ!] Keresh: they suck! 18:23 - [SJ!] Keresh: >.> 18:23 - [SJ!] Keresh: <.<”

• BM Steam chat quotes

Quote: “18:53 - Джоукърийн~: i havent watched got 18:55 - Lamsey: i've got got but i've still got to watch got 18:56 - Lamsey: which is another way of saying: Capitalisation is the difference between helping your uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse. 18:56 - Maxey-kun: you reall got that going for a second 18:56 - Джоукърийн~: dear god 18:57 - Sheogorath entered chat. 18:57 - Lamsey: also, true story, the last time i used that quote was in a footnote in an academic pap…

• BM Steam chat quotes

Quote: “22:08 - Sheogorath: Woo! Vaginas!”

• does fong still post

Something has gone very fong in that picture.

• BM Steam chat quotes

Quote: “20:16 - Maxey: i like dicks” I knew it.

• BM Steam chat quotes

Quote: “Tennisball has changed their name to i missed changing me name so much. Lamsey has changed their name to no we didn't. Door has changed their name to those were the doors. Süggestive has changed their name to Your all gay. schlürbi has changed their name to Person below me likes cock. i missed changing me name so much has changed their name to accidentally walked into a door. those were the doors has changed their name to penetrating some tennisball. accidentally walked into a door has c…

• BM Steam chat quotes

Time to revive the litany of hilarious / embarrassing / out-of-context quotes. This one just might come under all three. Quote: “11:38 - Süggestive: 11:33 - [TCHS] schlürbi @old PC: in that case im a duck :\/ <- I am sure you will make a fantastic suck 11:38 - Süggestive: duck 11:38 - Süggestive: duck 11:38 - Süggestive: duck 11:38 - samzala: too late”

• There are two problems with this thread: 1) The article in the OP is from the Daily Mail and should therefore be immediately discounted as mouth-foaming sensationalism, with no further comment necessary (see also the Daily Mail Headline Generator) 2) The word 'psychopath' is a widely misunderstood and misused term. The Daily Mail is using it to mean "psychotic maniac". In actual fact, a psychopath is much more subtle and, chillingly, much more common than that. See here for a good explanation of…

• BMS steam chat moments

Quote: “19:49 - [SanFROD]: you can tell a guy is gay if he's clean 19:49 - [SanFROD]: /handsome 19:49 - [SanFROD]: /kawaii 19:50 - Lamsey: 100% gay reading for siggers then 19:50 - Lamsey: (simultaneous glowing praise and stab-in-the-back insult, awyeah) 19:51 - [SanFROD]: he is legit homosecks 19:51 - [SanFROD]: my gaydar went off when i met him 19:51 - [SanFROD]: also he was all "i like dicks in and around my mouth" 19:52 - [SanFROD]: that was a clue 19:52 - Lamsey: mine sounds like a geiger c…

• BMS steam chat moments

Quote: “01:40 - Maxey: so, like i was saying, my boyfriend's cum was so salty it made my dick retract inside my body”

• BMS steam chat moments

I have observed a worrying trend in chat, so I have removed everyone else's messages for this evening and focused on the ramblings of one specific individual. It makes for an interesting monologue. Quote: “Süggestive entered chat. 19:55 - Süggestive: IMMIGRANTS 19:57 - Süggestive tenses 19:57 - Süggestive: HAAAARDcire? 19:58 - Süggestive: fuck whty can't i open anything 19:59 - Süggestive: i weant the fruit from this 19:59 - Süggestive: want 19:59 - Süggestive: i feel like a pixie wuth my tiny b…

• Post Your Screen Shot thread

Lamsey - - Show Off

Should have been the DO EET FAGGOT pic.