Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Pre-Disaster Planning Thread

sb7766 - - Leak-Free.org

I'm alive. I disappeared for a few months (as I tend to do), but now I've got a lot less keeping me busy, so I can actually do some work on these maps. Lambda Core maps A, B, F, G, and H are all on the workshop, and C is in the works at the moment.

• Pre-Disaster Project

sb7766 - - The Test Chamber

Third map is a go!

• Pre-Disaster Planning Thread

sb7766 - - Leak-Free.org

Just putting a reply here to confirm that I'm back on track, and will finish the lambda core. On the topic of anomalous materials I plan to do a similar makeover like I did with the Lambda Core Level A, meaning removing dependencies on scripted events. Of course progress will be pretty slow, as I'm trying to balance a lot of things right now.

• Pre-Disaster Project

I have returned from the dead, and released an early version of c3a2g. It's really buggy and full of problems, but it should function properly with the other map. There's lots to be done before it'll be what I'd consider done, so bear with me as I try to balance many things at once and not go insane.

• Pre-Disaster Project

Quote from Crypt: “Replace the weapon/ammo ents with prop ents, it's not a hard problem to fix. Hell, even a simple player clip might suffice. ” I literally just moved them further away from the walls. New update should be up within the hour including fixes for the lighting and armory bugs, as well as some more untextured things. Also I'm fixing the thing that lets you pick up the long jump module as soon as you push the button. After that I'll make it so you can't trap yourself in the armory or…

• Pre-Disaster Project

Quote from Admiral Sakai: “Oh man, you beat me to it! I'm currently working on Office Complex. (Have you managed to get custom scripted sequences or character manifests to work? I'm still having trouble...) ” Haven't tried with that stuff yet. I'll probably add back scientists eventually, but I'll just have them acting like they're working. Oh and I'd love to see what you do with office complex. For now I'm gonna work on fixing up and connecting the lambda labs (I wanna make it so that you can t…

• Pre-Disaster Project

Pre-Disaster Project The Pre-Disaster Project, or PDP, is an idea I've had since pretty much the first time I played Black Mesa: Source, and something I had neglected doing until now. Essentially the goal of this project is to allow players to explore the labs of Black Mesa how they would be before the Resonance Cascade. I have plans to integrate a tram system to allow players to get between labs without even touching the console other than to load the first map. Of course this will come much la…

• Quote from dky.tehkingd.u: “Could you teleport the entities to some empty room and leave them there, as a workaround? ” Maybe. But I've just disabled them until the issue is taken care of.

• Example of such: center_rotating_beam_ring2, center_rotating_beam_ring3, and center_rotating_beam_ring4 on the map c3a2h. I've been making a shutdown sequence for the lambda teleporter as part of a project of mine, and I noticed that no matter what I did the ring beams would not go away. So after trying a few other things I decided to turn off the "Ring" flag, which of course solved the problem.

• I've figured out the issue. Apparently for some odd reason any env_beam entities with the "Ring" flag will stay even if they are turned off or killed. This seems to be an engine bug.

• I'm making a shutdown sequence for the lambda teleporter, but for some reason I can't get the beams in the center ring to turn off. Even deleting every entity while in game doesn't do it. Anybody know how to turn them off? Meop2qk.jpg