Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• google is rolling out an experimental "project stream", a system that allows users to play assassin's creed: odyssey in chrome. article: theverge.com/2018/10/1/1792449…reed-odyssey-free-testing bit late on this, but someone had to talk about this. I must admit, I've never been so exited and mortified by a new technology like this before.

• General Xen Chit-Chat Thread

9seed - - The Cafeteria

So a dev at the gamescon had a laptop which contained a teaser for xen. It's probably not much, but still... Interesting.

9seed - - The Cafeteria

Quote from AsinoEsel: “Just a small reminder that the Black Mesa website (blackmesasource.com/) actually displays a more recent version of the cave (all the way at the bottom of the page): forums.blackmesasource.com/ind…bb803846e874f662a71272f83 you can rip the video file from the website if you want a clearer picture. The main differences that I can see are the blue flowery things in the front, and those disgusting looking, glowing dicks hanging from the cave ceiling. Beyond that there's also t…

• You Laugh, You Lose

9seed - - Raminator's Ladies Club

mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/03…-be-possessed-by-a-demon/

• Game trailers thread

9seed - - Technology and Gaming

CD project red made cyberpunk's gameplay demo public; youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=vjF9GgrY9c0

9seed - - The Cafeteria

Quote from Hubicorn: “Quote from 9seed: “The gonarch pic has GOT toe be concept art. It's just too surreal. ” In-game shot ♥ ” HOLY SH*T. YOU GUYS DID THAT ON SOURCE!!?? That's incredible! Keep up the amazing work! That's just mind-blowing...

9seed - - The Cafeteria

The gonarch pic has GOT toe be concept art. It's just too surreal.

• OMG "x" is on sale thread.

Steam Sale (of course) but there's some kind of twist.... you can play some kind of flash game thing to enter some kind of raffle-y thing to get free games (or something). steamcommunity.com/saliengame/play/

• The new prey DLC sounds good, from what I've heard. Been meaning to buy prey for a while now... Same for Doom: eternal. It sounds like it's going to be really good (especially if they took a lot of the feedback on Doom 2016 into account.) It's kind of funny that the reboot series is following the same general story ark of the original doom games, but anything less would have been a letdown, and anything more would have been uncharacteristicly plot heavy. I am rather intrigued by 76. As it was po…

• This would be very interesting to play.

• OMG "x" is on sale thread.

humblebundle.com/store/hacknet-deluxe Hacknet is free until may 28th.

9seed - - The Cafeteria

Oh. Well, that explains it.

9seed - - The Cafeteria

Quote from darkone: “nope all of them are vanilla that one is for firing the gluon gun from 100 to 0 with out releasing the key. ” no, that icon is the gluon gun firing. That means there's a new achievement.

• BMPD: Pre-Disaster Office Complex

9seed - - Leak-Free.org

Quote from Admiral Sakai: “I always assumed that since the Biodome security staff needed a weapon that could quickly subdue bullsquids and armored alien grunts, so they invested in ludicrously powerful crossbows that may include a small explosive charge to drive the injection system. I also think the xenians were discovered to respond differently to the anesthetic mixture overall and if the dart somehow manages not to kill or significantly injure a human by the force of its impact then the conce…

9seed - - The Cafeteria

Quote from maxximo: “Quote from Tuc0: “Quote from darkone: “OK been messing with the HEV zombie. things I have noticed 3. their suit is a darker orange then Gordon's. Though that could just be caused by xen, and the damage on the suit. ” Hm, noticed only now that scientist in dressing room making comments after you put on HEV suit. He talks about Mark lll. , that it didn't have so "loud base color". Could those ZEV have Mark lll suits? Also different HEV voice would be cool, something more "old …

9seed - - The Cafeteria

Quote from Admiral Sakai: “You know what I would like to see in Xen? Some sort of zombie Xenian. All of the zombies we see in-game are human, which is rather odd because humans are not native to that dimension and cannot have served as a reliable host/prey species for headcrabs over most of their evolution. What do they normally zombify instead? Vortigaunts? ” I have also pondered this for the longest time. My theory is that the Nihilanth bred/engineered headcrabs as a means of repelling human i…

• 가능한 한 실행하십시오

9seed - - The Cafeteria

Quote from darkone: “after a frame by frame, nothign but g-man and the black mesa logo is hidden in the static. 9seed, that was just distortion on the glock image. ” Yeah, that makes the most sense.

9seed - - The Cafeteria

Huh, I doubt there's anything to big in there, but watching at 0.25, I think I saw something when the screen goes static. Just before the G-man appears. Looks like an HEV arm or something...

• Quote from RedEye9: “When I use the Steam sign in button instead of working like it used to I get this message wcf.user.3rdparty.steam.error.deactivated Which is fine, it's just that I had forgot my password. Anything to block the 'spammer' is a good thing in my book! ” wait, so we can't sign in through steam anymore?