Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Gangnam Style Arthur Mitchell Trinity Killer youtube.com/watch?v=CmTfCJY8ty8 Another good video youtube.com/watch?v=gsY9NH8U2No Both Dexter related.

• WGH - Vent Mod

adrianfox - - Leak-Free.org

Nice work .RK There's no hurry, take your time to make sure it's all perfect. Loop Mod is a nice addition to OAR and I'm sure this'll be nice as well.

• Help needed.

adrianfox - - Help!

aaaaaaaaaaa

• Help needed.

adrianfox - - Help!

aaaaaaaaa

• Help needed.

adrianfox - - Help!

aaaaaaa

• Help needed.

adrianfox - - Help!

aaaaaaaaa

• Help needed.

adrianfox - - Help!

aaaaaa

• Help needed.

adrianfox - - Help!

aaaaaaaa

• Maps unable to load?

adrianfox - - Help!

Maybe this thread will help. forums.blackmesasource.com/showthread.php?t=16830 Many, including me, had a problem with bm not loading. Right click on source sdk 2007. Click properties. Click BETAS. In the drop down select steampipe then select local files and verify integrity of tool cache. It should work. I did this and now black mesa works fine.

• WGH - Vent Mod

One suggestion I've got is to put in lots of dead scientists, guards, marines, aliens. As black mesa is a warzone, it makes sense, IMO. Aliens on the rampage killing black mesa personnel, marines also killing black mesa personnel and aliens. Aliens killing marines. Possibly bm personnel killing marines and aliens, as they fight back. I think Gordon is more of an observer than a participant. He witnesses the aftermath of the fighting more often than he participates in the fighting.

• deleted.

• I don't know how to hide text so it only appears when you put your cursor on it.

• I think the stargate film is great and I really like SG1. I've only seen seasons 1 to 6 and some of seven. I know they made cast changes later in the show. I think it was great with RDA, Amanda Tapping, Chris Judge, Don s. Davis, Teryl Rothery and Michael Shanks. I didn't like it when they killed of MS (Daniel). It was nice they brought him back in season seven. I had no problem with Corin Nemec (Jonas). I didn't like that they killed off Teryl Rothery's character (the doctor Janet).

• IMO on a rail uncut is great as it is. I think Text can be very pleased with what's he done for OAR and ST. I recently played through half life and black mesa and I think OAR in half life is good and much improved upon in black mesa. I actually think on a rail is one the better chapters in both hl and bm along with office complex, surface tension and forget about freeman. Text's work has motivated me to become familiar with hammer to possibly create my own additional content. Though as it is i'm…

• Anybody here ever watch Dexter? John Lithgow as Arthur Mitchell in season 4. Funny videos posted on youtube.

• Maybe they've finished xen and just want to hold it back from us as they find it amusing. or maybe i'm just a retard. LOL.

• WGH - Vent Mod

How about some scientists beating up a marine? They could smash him with a glass bottle and kick him in the nuts. lol. Stamp on his head, steal his weapon and shoot him. Maxwell are you being a prick or what?

• WGH - Vent Mod

I think it would be nice to have a scene where Gordon is crawling through a vent and he sees a few dozen marines marching by. In half life and black mesa you rarely see a lot of marines together. Usually you might fight two or three and that's it. Be nice to see traps the marines might have set. Could set up an ambush. Maybe the aliens or marines might hide away and then when Gordon is out in the open you suddenly get attacked from all angles.

• WGH - Vent Mod

That's super, .RK! Nice to see additional content for WGH.

• The Rage Topic

adrianfox - - Raminator's Ladies Club

I once had a facebook account and got random people sending me messages. I had no idea who they were.