Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 816.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• WGH - Vent Mod

Medkit - - Leak-Free.org

Seemingly the Xen prepatch screwed up this mod. The AI is disabled. No graphical errors though. I hope a fix will come.

• Quote from BendyBread: “Bioshock 2: Remastered Edition. ” Did they fixed the sound in Bioshock remastered yet? When I checked it out after release it was like as if my ears were dropped. EDIT: also here is an interesting thing about Bioshock: when you are down to your last bullets, you are doing increased demage. This little secret really helps the game to be so immersive. By the way, I was playing Tomb Raider (2013) today. The reboot game and it's sequel are awesome!

• All we can do is wait, I am afraid. But I have no doubts we'll see HC in steam Black Mesa someday.

• Greetings everyone! While waiting patiently for the next great update, I decided to make an attempt at determining the number of Black Mesa employees we can find throughout the game. Years ago I did it with Half-Life. There, excluding the Hazard Course and the Xen chapters, we can find: 34 security guards alive, 22 dead. 104 scientists alive and 57 dead. 35 zombies and 3 awesome forklifter guys, called "Gus". This puts the total number at 255. With Black Mesa, this quest took me... slightly long…

• Xen - the Valhalla of the crowbar. We can only theorize about it and -terrorize the devs behind it.No need, no point.

• You are right I bet. I just don't know too much about .vpk -s. Frankly I was on the edge of giving up. Seemed too much trouble. But with your (and Nonimportantuser's) help, my problem is nicely solved. Thank you!

• That sounds awesome! I hope it will include On A Rail: Uncut. Quote from Agent6: “There will be at least one more Content Update (CU4) before Xen. ” That sounds awesome! I hope it will bring OAR: Uncut, but any conent is welcome. Quote from Nonimportantuser: “Quote from Medkit: “I just havent found a working program that can both read, extract and repack it as well. ” GCFSScape is good at doing that. ” I have it alredy, but it can only extract, but not repack back to vpk. EDIT: Even if so, that'…

• Thanks! Once I did the changes, I guess I need to repack it back to .vpk to make it work? I just havent found a working program that can both read, extract and repack it as well.

• Where can I find the folder containing the music tracks of the game? - got the steam version. I'd like mix it a bit for myself.

• Missing textures in OAR

Medkit - - In-game Issues

As of now the mod is broken, and the issues with it will remain until Text' updates it. Hope it will happen, won't install the mod back before.

• Black Mesa Travel

Medkit - - Leak-Free.org

Hey I just tried this. I really like the idea, actually it's quite an ancient thought (of mine at least) to see the monorail after the catastrophe. Well, this could definetly use fixing, with npcs frozen in position, and some scientists are still there, oblivious to the situation. I'd also bring in more rubble, and dead or flickering lights (especialyl the tunnel part with the Gargantua is still too bright). , Still, well done with the job ! I hope you'll update it! Also, if anyone asks how to l…

• Quite an improvement allright. Black Mesa (including Hazard Course) is just as immersive as Half-Life ever was.

• I'd like to report here a minor map bug: There is the part where an alien grunt smashes a marine through the wall, killing the last. If we check the room where they fought, there are other dead marines. Well, in that room there is a brown door we can walk through an inch, and with that we can see much of the sky box exposed, as well as parts of the map from the outside. Can't make screenshot yet, will try later, if asked.

• Yesterday, after 2 years I reinstalled Half-Life. I know right? I am playing it on hard, and the game looks a tiny bit harder than it used to be. Did they improve the AI and increased marine hp? I don't know. Eitherway, most of the areas look... small now. Starting with the tram station of Sector C test labs. Also the features of the maps which make no sense, are painfully striking. But it's still a great game to play with. To think of it, Half-Life is going to be 18 years old this year. 18 year…

• Quote from Swaggless: “ We paid them for the promise of more content. ” I think we alredy got a fair size of extra content. - improved graphics, multiplayer, all the possibilities of Steam Workshop, and now ST: Uncut.... nah, the devs owe us nothing, Yet they are giving us a lot of quality stuff. I say patience. < by the way guys, my brother started playing with Black Mesa like yesterday... he is quite impressed! >

• This is weird. Just checked it and I had no issue there. Hm. I guess you do try crouch-jumping, right? I use it all the time. Well if you are certain that's not the issue here, than try restarting the chapter from the menu, if no chnage, check the file integrity and disable the mods you use (if you use any).

• Quote from Nonimportantuser: “.... In On A Rail there where a lot of missing textures in many places the whole chapter. I do not know if this is because i have the uncut mod installed or not but they only happened in the maps that did not come with the mod. ... ” Yes. It's because of OaR: Uncut. The mod is pretty much broken now, with multitute of bugs including the texture one. I uninstalled it. On the bright side, Text promised he'll fix it when he'll have the time.

• graphical issues

Quote from Rayzen: “After update , I have a problem with Blast Bit chapter (freeze tentacles). How to fix ? ” First I would restart the chapter. Make a save before entering the map with the tentacles and if problem is still there, than check if the bug is not because some addon you are using.

• G-Man in Apprehension

I reached Apprehension, and I spotted the G-Man at the usual place (after climbing out of the leechless water) Waited a few seconds and he turned to the left to walk away, but after like 2 steps <paff> he vanished while clearly in the line of sight. I don't know if this is a new bug or an old one, but still...

• graphical issues

Curious. I noticed something similar in the OaR uncut maps.