Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 668.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Let's talk about the Crowbar

blue - - The Test Chamber

crowbar animations are horrible ;/ feels like its made of paper, or nothing at all. No human could swing a steel crowbar this fast over such short distance, no momentum and it really lacks in power.

• Fucked up story I feel bad for the families Anyway torture ? yeah, why not I saw some weird sex shit, and some women and men seem to enjoy it, so why not, as long as its willing and not forced then god bless them But where the line between really damaging someones body and actually getting pleasure from it i dont know, im not into that. Gore fetish ? I would like to say its not ok, since it implies something died or have been mutilated But i did saw some amazing gory art, and great sexualized go…

• so you want them to even mar clones ? amazing i rather have firthnite than another unreal game maybe we will get something original for once

• Not surprising, kinda saw this coming. If you watch his recent interviews, he blames himself for a lot of the problems with games todays and games made by epic, and how gears of war turned out after first one. He seemed really frustrated in how epic started mass producing titles, and how little original ideas the were pushing. Doubt he will be back anytime soon, i think he burned out. Also he did just get married.

• [ADDON] Black Mesa: Re-Balanced

but posts "nerf everything !!!!" are retarded, only think broken about the mod is hecu and usuless mp5

• [ADDON] Black Mesa: Re-Balanced

Quote from ac3d: “-make it easier to jump onto solid objects, even when increasing the vertical speed to the point where you're jumping higher then the ledge it still won't let you jump onto it, forcing you to use the crouch jump, this isn't a problem in HL2 -have the jump give you a boost when moving forward like HL2 -decrease the time between selecting a weapon from the hud and actually being able to use it, there's a half a second delay after the draw animation is finished -remove the distort…

• Crossbow praise

blue - - The Cafeteria

it seems to use real time reflections and refractions, so you see whats in front of you in real time, overplayed on top of that are the reflections of what is behind you and on top of that some additional effects of the lense im pretty sure no game did this ever before

• Is Black Mesa Creepy/Scary

blue - - The Cafeteria

I did read it. And im saying its not scary, it wasnt designed to be scary, it has no horror elements, no jump scares, no scary monster design, no survival elements, no creepy music, no disturbing story elements. Actually i think its one of the flaws of the mod, the original game had a lot of the creepy elements, i think dropping them wasnt the best idea ;f And dude, change your internet provider

• Is Black Mesa Creepy/Scary

blue - - The Cafeteria

Quote from Rex Prime: “ is Black Mesa a bit of creepy/scary,” No unless you are 12yo or get scared by literally anything This game wasn't designed as a horror game, and if you get scared by this you probably will get scared by any fps game ...

• Community Update

blue - - News & Developer Updates

xen will be a paid day 1 dlc, sold in episodes

• Community Update

blue - - News & Developer Updates

April 1 today, dont think you can fool me ! also forum seem kinda different

• Quote from Ryλn: “That's what everyone says, you long-time lurker. Too bad your grammar doesn't help you. ” Help him in what ? If you are gonna be a cunt just to be a cunt, at lest make some sense, or dont speak at all. Anyway im confused, i thought the mod was coming out anytime soon. But if this leak only put more tasks on the to-do list, then it only got delayed ;/

• Quote from Bloodshot: “Hate the voices that much? Guess what, you can change them! Add filters to current ones, or put the hl1 voices in the parts that matter. Either way, once it comes out and you download it, the files are yours to tamper with” i dont like the way they are acted, not the tone of the voice. They are overdone, nobody talks like that ;f i know its supposed to be intentional, and maybe will fit in in the grand shame of things, but in that video felt out of place.

• GMAN IS REAL!!!!

blue - - Half-Life Series

he looks more like a pedophile than g-man

• The graphics really do show its age, but it think it looks decent for a source mod. Except the cheesy voice acting i liked it.

• Black Mesa interview on Rock Paper Shotgun

blue - - News

Quote from sersoft: “the whole interview should have been: "Interviewer: So why did it take so long?" "Carlos: Because a good game may be delayed for a while, but a bad game will suck forever."” man, so this This first part of the interview seems kinda pointless, could be summarized with " it wasnt ready in 2009". Still no release date in sight, and no new info. Back to waiting, nothing to see here

• an there goes fucking episode 3, see you guys in 2013, fuck

• Who said we will even see ep 3 ?

• they would, they want as much attention and as much hype as they can get, learn something about pr.

• a half a year marketing window is an absolute minimum, then we have the fact valve will want to announce it at a bigger event, and the fact it wont want to compete with its own dota 2 and cs go. Addding all that up i can only see a Christmas 2012 or 2013 release for hl3.