Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 92.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Hello folks, i'm planning to trash my 750Ti (Nvidia) and upgrade to an RX 570 (AMD). And since the release of the game is imminent (1-3 months) , i wanted to ask. Have the AMD GPU issues been fixed? Or if not, is the team working on them ? Thanks!

• General Xen Chit-Chat Thread

Epitaph - - The Cafeteria

even these updates are welcome! Guess we'll have one more Blocktober Update next Saturday and we'll also get some progress news.

• Summer Update 2018

Epitaph - - News & Developer Updates

well if he didn't play it, he can ask for a Steam refund.

• Summer Update 2018

Need a Fall 2018 Update thread, FAST! Keep it simple and no pics or videos/trailers.

Hope at least they'll give us a Fall Update 2018. With ONE high resolution picture. And hopefully the new achievement number.

• Summer Update 2018

Reading again the first post, i believe they'll have a late August/Early September release. Hopefully XEN and Gonarch's Lair are finished by now (nearly 1 month after the post) and Interloper/Nihilanth/Endgame are 1 step away from completion.

• Have you fixed any of the major bugs found in April's update? What's the progress there? Thanks

• Summer Update 2018

WOW! Nice! Woke up to some awesome news! Hopefully we'll get the Engine update in July/August and the whole thing releases at the end of September! Good job guys and thanks for your hard work!

Shit, i thought we were on the General Xen Chit Chat thread.... I'm sorry John... Let's talk about Gordon Freeman's secret diary, talking about relationships in work and belief in God

Quote from Nozoki17: “I got a preview of xen for ya if you're so impatient (Hidden Content) ” OMG THESE GRAPHICS ARE SO 1999-ish.... WTF CROWBAR COLLECTIVE??? HOPE THIS IS VERY EARLY ALPHA BUILD

• Well, speaking for myself, if i was in the position of the devs, i'd definitely post updates at least once a month. Why? Cause i) it would serve as a break to the crushing routine of either writing code, mapping, moddeling or testing/crunching the game for bugs. ii) it would serve as a medium to communicate with people that love this game and have also paid some money. It would made those people happy. Something i've always written in the devs' updates. Even a small progress update would do.

• So having someone to waste 20 minutes of his life every 30 days, to post an update about something that some other people paid for, is too much? The question was simple. I didn't demand any pictures, trailers, sneak peak videos or to explain some difficult concept. It was "if any of the big bugs have been fixed?". And the answer would be something along the lines of : "Yes we've fixed some animation bugs, but we're still working on the flashlight bug." Which is something that does NOT demand upl…

• It's been over a month since we've got a meaningful update regarding XEN or the bug fixes. Have any big bugs been fixed?

• Xen Engine Hotfix and Public Release

Epitaph - - Patches

See, that's why people hate guys like RedEye9. Someone comes politely here talking about how he feels about things handled regarding an update, and he has to dislike. That's why people hate advocates. They're always a bit cunty.

Damn! One month passed since the April 9th update. Text Update that is, not actual Steam update. I'm living in a weird state where, although i visit the forum and the steam forum section every day, time seems to pass quite fast cause of all the things happening in my life. I'm seeing the good side : Imagine what progress they've made since April 9th!

Epitaph - - Patches

What the heck?? Just downloaded a 26.5MB update. Is that the second (and last) engine update before XEN? Are we moving THAT fast to the XEN release? Or am i getting too hyped? Do we have the list of fixes for this small update?

Epitaph - - Patches

WOW! Just saw the update as i opened Steam at 07:00 AM. 3.6GBytes! Cool. Just played for a while to see if new achievements were added (hint: no new achievements) and have to report my first bug! BUG : As you start "FORGET ABOUT FREEMAN", and you enter the control room with the afro guard, as he finishes talking and says "Let's do something" the animation that is initiated (where he pulls out his handgun) is buggy. Nice to know we're on the last steps of putting XEN out!

So the only difference MSAA makes is only on certain entities (like the chains on those poles)? How are they named in hammer? Are they models or some other type of entities?

• Feels good that the patch is out but i won't burden my SSD with this. When it lands on the official branch, i'll sure install it. It may take more than "a few days" though, as i see people complaining about some bugs on this hotfix. Nice having it though!

• Please, make a thread about the progress of this game. Everyone asks for it. Q1 will end in 3 days.