Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ARG] The Pizza Code Mystery

CPU - - The Cafeteria

47 The 752 Halos code fits into a 16x47 grid. Assuming the Header Row consists of hex numbers what could the 47 Down Row consist of? 16-X47-g-RID.jpg

CPU - - The Cafeteria

Quote from Gunsrequiem: “.....Anyway, I hope I'm not alone in saying that I think we should give it one more go, hopefully not a "last hurrah," but if you want to call it that, fine. I'm going to do my part--I'm going to go to the very beginning, back when all we had was the first encounter with a clue in the game, and try to sort it all out in a timeline. Maybe that will help. I have a couple days off of work, so I'm going to hit up the library and spend the change to print everything out I can…

CPU - - The Cafeteria

Quote from stormseeker: “I'll clear a few things up for you, as you are really stretching on alot of these solutions. ” giphy.gif

CPU - - The Cafeteria

Check out his Homepage Freeman, Gordon R. Professor Emeritus M.A., University of Saskatchewan Ph.D., McGill University D.Phil., Oxford University Phone: (780) 492-3468 E-mail: [email protected] Department of Chemistry University of Alberta Edmonton, AB, Canada T6G 2G2 HERE's the University of Alberta Faculty of Science Emeriti and Retired Faculty page where you can see a picture of him. freeman.jpg

CPU - - The Cafeteria

I believe that Dr. Horn's plan wasn't to smuggle Niobium in but rather to have it incorporated into the pizzas so that the scientists he got it for would injest large amounts of it over time. That's the reason that The Pizza is a Lie and the reason he got pissed off that security personnel we're eating it. They weren't his intended victims. He needed the brains of scientists in order to incorporate them into his multi-core AI creation and the Niobium was a necessary ingredient into a successful …

CPU - - The Cafeteria

What I'm saying is that ANYONE can buy it. It's quite readily available. You can even get it from eBay and have it delivered to your home. Currently, pricing is around $42 per Kg and it has been in that price range for the past 5 years. There's no need to have to smuggle it in. You can purchase it by the ton.

CPU - - The Cafeteria

Quote from CPU: “Quote from Angel: “Also, as CPU pointed in the wiki... We think the pizza's probably been used to smuggle niobium used to construct HALOS, and that's why there's tacos in the shack, Dr. Horn knows they have Niobium and he won't eat them, and one of the audio announcements in the game, before the resonance cascade, talks about a medical emergency, regarding officer Sisk (I think it was Sisk), who Horn left a note in one of the whiteboards so he would stop stealing pizzas. It seem…

CPU - - The Cafeteria

A major issue with one of your arguments is that Niobium isn't ' so damn rare'. It's actually more readily available than lead though less than copper.

• Quote from RedEye9: “Quote from Shaddy: “leaked. Looks neat maybe, I hope it's on something I actually own ” FYI,Malwarebytes blocked the site due to "Trojan" and virustotal says 1 out of 68 so it probably was infected in the recent past malwarebytes-Log Details- -Blocked Website Details- Malicious Website: 1 , , Blocked, [-1], [-1],0.0.0 -Website Data- Category: Trojan Domain: my.mixtape.moe (end) ” Same here. McAfee says: Website status: Very risky Whoa! Are you sure you want to go there? my.m…

CPU - - The Cafeteria

Also satisfies the 21 goes into 1 clue

• Summer Update 2018

CPU - - News & Developer Updates

Quote from TextFAMGUY1: “There will be an update at some point in the reasonable future. Currently as a team we all just have our heads down and are grinding, grinding, grinding. ” What do you mean when you say 'an update'?

CPU - - The Cafeteria

Quote from MadDoctor: “Hey CPU, your link doesn't seem to be public. ” Sorry, Try again with the updated link.

CPU - - The Cafeteria

Quote from Miles07: “Quote from Miles07: “...Something tells me we're being pointed to the Anomalous Materials chapter. [...] I think we need to investigate that chapter for clues. ” When the HEV is obtained, a bunch of things show up on the screen... including some directories on the side, presumably the loading of files withing the HEV's OS. But ... I honestly wonder if there isn't a clue in those file names. Anybody know where one can find those text blurbs in the game's assets? ” Personally,…

• BMPD: Pre-Disaster Anomalous Materials

CPU - - Leak-Free.org

Beautiful work

• You Laugh, You Lose

CPU - - Raminator's Ladies Club

youtube.com/watch?v=A8zWWp0akUU

• General Xen Chit-Chat Thread

CPU - - The Cafeteria

Didn't know this was something that was 'alternate'. Thought everyone knew about it. Figured it was just part of the game that everyone experienced.

• Where the hell did THAT come from???????????? Worf decided to preserve the stability of the Empire and accepted discommendation. In the meantime he killed Duras............rightfully so!

• OMG "x" is on sale thread.

CPU - - Technology and Gaming

Quote from BendyBread: “The Talos Principle, 80% off for standalone, 85% for the "Gold" edition which is basically 1 DLC level pack and the rest are extra bits and bobs you might not care about. Never played it myself so I can't give say too much but having seen videos of it it looks awesome and I've picked it up myself to play. 27 hours left on the sale as of posting this. ” Downloaded this after viewing your post and want to say thanks. Really have been enjoying this!

CPU - - The Cafeteria

Had to check out what ARG post #428 had to say. Quote from Pyro: “So, all this seems to indicate that we are way, way over-analyzing this, when all the solutions are in fact relatively simple. In fact, I'm inclined to say that the message about cascade ciphers was just ambient whiteboard scribbles and not even relevant at all. ”

• I can't imagine how long it must have taken to do this. Looks amazing!