Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Chotah: “I like your reply. I know that the true legend is Freeman of course. But if he doesn't wear the helmet all the time, he is 360° resistant to crab attach. its nonsense. And even without any racionalism, The HEV zombies is just so damn retarded concept. Out of style. Unneccesary. Wai u du diz tu mi CC? WAI??????????? Dont du diz plz ” Some times I like a saying. "IT IS A VIDEOGAME STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT REALISTIC!" Also this is your opinion and it seems to be one only you have …

• Personally I like there addition. And as for why Gordon never gets crabbed, well he doesn't have a helmet. So who knows. And as far as wee know the head crabs can make it through some strong materials. I mean they can cut through military helmets and even combine cybernetics.

• General Xen Chit-Chat Thread

darkone - - The Cafeteria

I know, been loving the suicide ones even if they where just an error when you summon them via console commands. Though by the sounds of it in the trailer they might have improved all of the creatures. That and damn the knockback houndeye looks tanky.

• Likely a dumb question/request. Can we get the first level of xen in the beta branch before the end of the year? Like as a christmas gift to tide us over and give a taste.

• Quote from Maxey: “Damn, that looked better than I expected. You could legitimately release a standalone version of Xen with all the work you put into it. Also, after you're finally done with BM, you should give serious thought into developing a new IP, perhaps a spiritual successor to HL. ” Uh As they have license to use half life's IP they wouldn't need to make a spiritual successor when they can make an actual one. Though as cool as it would be, I think the devs have earned a break once xen i…

youtube.com/watch?v=TAIJich73NY&feature=youtu.be posting video link. and things I noticed in it. 1.hound eye suiciders: they look like walking bombs, and seem to act like it. 2.explosive plants: how could I not notice them, took a while to realize those are plants. 3.A strange none headcrab creature looked to be attacking the gonarch in the scene where it threw a crystal at Gordon. 4. at 1:00 theProtozoan's Other then that trying not to die from hype.

• *Just dies.* The trailer, I see new enemy types, new mechanics and just epicness that is xen. Yeah that is going to be a wait but I have waited what 8 years what is a few more months.

• Summer Update 2018

darkone - - News & Developer Updates

Quote from Hubicorn: “Quote from TJHL: “I'm believe it's part of WoltLab's stock forum, meaning there is no way to do anything about it. ” I could remove it if preferred by the community. ” Think that should be called to a vote to remove or keep the likes and dislikes. As it is it just invites the flaming.... Sorry for being off topic. Quote from TextFAMGUY1: “Bans have been delivered and I deleted a bunch of off-topic replies. Bit silly to get yourself banned the day before a big news update, b…

• Summer Update 2018

How are you not banned already?

• Why would you ever fire it with out the laser anyway? SEriously there is no point in the game where it is useful with out the laser. Cause in those points you are generally better off using other explosives or experemental weapons.

• Quote from Dr.Cola: “Quote from darkone: “This is why you always keep the laser sight on. ” Does not mean that this should not get looked into to change it. ” the way I see it, the launcher was designed likely in Lore to only fire laser guided to it kicks up the rocket after firing. The one in the original half life did this as well. both half life's and black mesa's are inaccurate when not using teh laser.

• This is why you always keep the laser sight on.

Ok that is probably the only time a shrek meme has been funny.... ever.

that last image..... wow, just epic. EDIT: anyone else notice that round thing in the water in one of the block outs, and how it looks like the scientist equipment is along the river.... now I am hoping for a short "boat" section.

One thing I hope seeing these images is that we will see more animal life on xen, a few cut enemies re added as decoration and maybe given use. Well here are things that I hope against all hope Are in xen though know will not be. flocking floaters because xen needs more flying creatures. I don't care if they are hostile or set dressing I would love to see them they are always cool to see in half life maps especially ones that give them AI. half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Flocking_Floater Stukabats appa…

uh those glowing things on the ceiling are likely cave worms and cave worm poop.

steamcommunity.com/games/36289…etail/1706194664198770675 new news + images from it 9eafe87bb64b58f9c2323fc39d413ea9e3792194.jpg e4d73047cf3218ae933db22ecec6397d718f7b77.jpgd6f7d9fd9bc73bb9406d0041c0c08b70c2205531.jpg8f47384e4c17db26e3eba176a45a6f11760673f5.jpgffbc5365e8c4830ce7dbf2da37da7b9d8726a4b1.jpg101578cf9b5ec35699c7839f28c65576fd36ab26.jpgf43302561636adede5b49febe48cc3f938dad9c1.jpg49bd38f608064f6d779d66c7a9e24dd7520c5ebd.jpg

• Saving Dr. Doors - A Conundrum

Try tossing a prop above him so the barnicle grabs that. I got it to work once, but that is it. Though Seeing as I have made a habit of saving the osprey on surface tension every single time, I think I have gotten to good at split second reactions.

... why are you saying not to get hopes up it is pretty insightful on how they are working on xen. EDIT linking images from that 20bd500e21a48f3de9e50d941e0170de38736f2e.jpg8b1aff0bbdaebbd2f5c7a76fc67fc47658acf227.jpgefa0e6f9e25ade4210d1c4666a0ed95767bd83ab.jpg efcf051ecf935de2600c4e2896d5e7bb881ac3cf.jpg99d44f512e7c535c8f939b26e52ffe0db66457a3.jpg7024c65d51f6cd61b13a57aef7c82bfd0afc643e.jpg

• Summer Update 2018

I am really beginning to think the internet has removed peoples ability of wait for things. Where the quotes. "These things, they take time." If you are working to get something as close to perfect as possible it will take time. Think of it like working on a hobby because that is what the devs are doing. You can rush it and finish it in a few days but it will be janky broken and likely fall apart. Or put you all in it and take a few months (this is based on a simpler hobby) and have something ne…