Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 485.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

In preparation of an upcoming migration, please ensure your e-mail address is up-to-date as it might be needed to recover your account once the migration takes place.

• Post your PC!

Harry-UK - - Show Off

Intel i5 2500K 3.3ghz (overclocked to 4.5ghz) Geforce GTX Titan 6GB (overclocked) 16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM BenQ 24" , 120hz , 1920x1080 Runs things like a dream.

• I'd make one, but there's already a billion gajillion million trillion thousand and ten. Plus another fifty eight. Give or take.

• Picture Thread

Harry-UK - - Show Off

Quote from k3nny1550: “Otherwise known as the "Harry UK will make us all look unskilled" forum. :P” Haha! No way! The photos here are awesome guys! Here are a couple of my snappy snaps: 1.jpg 8.jpg 2.jpg 5.jpg 3.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

• GLaDOS Is To Blame

Harry-UK - - Show Off

Hey everyone! I recently finished a new Portal song, 'GLaDOS Is To Blame' ; a Portal parody of Katie Melua's 'The Flood'. It's all made with the Source Filmmaker. Let me know what you think! GLaDOS Is To Blame

• [BM] Critter Week - 'Nice Hat'

Harry-UK - - Show Off

I made another short for Critter Week: A Friendly Face

• Quote from soundpackftw: “...it seems they exported the songs with the volume too high and there is distortion in most of the tracks.” You can turn the music volume down in the Options - Audio menu, and if it still sounds 'distorted' then your speakers are broken.

• [BM] Critter Week - 'Nice Hat'

Harry-UK - - Show Off

A little BM short I made in SFM for Open Source Filmmaker's 'Critter Week': Nice Hat ------------- [UPDATE] Here's another little short I made: A Friendly Face

• MP5 Glitch

Harry-UK - - In-game Issues

Quote from lwf: “I had this happen too but could not reproduce it.” Heh, I reproduced it in a matter of seconds. It happened again (it had already happened a LOT of times during my playthrough) and then I thought, "damn, I should record and report this" so I alt-tabbed, opened Fraps and recorded for a little while. 2 magazine-reloads later and it was on single-shot mode.

• 'Easter Eggs' and Cool Stuff

Harry-UK - - The Cafeteria

It seems the BM microwaves knew about the invasion! Microhead.jpg Also, these screens can be seen a lot: Screen.jpg "Investigators examining the wreckage of a helicopter that crashed in the East Coast and killed a passenger have found as evidence that the engine failed as they spent several hours Thursday questioning the pilot of the aircraft. The investigators found no metal particles on a magnetic monitoring device from the London, N.J-based helicopter engine that could have indicated damage, …

• MP5 Glitch

Quote from HEVcrab: “How did you do this?” Like I said, it only happens after reloading certain clips, at random.

• Flashlight effects 3D Skybox

I noticed this too.

• MP5 Glitch

Hey guys, I've noticed this several times during my playthrough. The MP5 fires single shots during certain clips, yet as soon as you reload, it returns to burst-fire mode. It happens completely randomly, but is quite frequent. Below is an example: MP5 - Single Shot Glitch I used no custom scripts or edits.

• My God. (feedback)

Quote from YouKnow: “I don't see how you could have a problem with the crowbar viewmodel since it's the one from HL2.” Well, the crowbar itself was the same model, but the 'holding animation' and other animations weren't very realistic or powerful. He seems to jab with it like a sword, rather than swing it.

• Quote from Insomniak: “The ninja women are WAY too easy (I'm playing Normal mode).” Haha, I thought they were ridiculously hard on Hard mode. I died sooo many times in the container room before Lambda Complex.

• Quote from Tebeau23: “Can someone tell which chapter is the xen room in? I searched forever D:” Questionable Ethics - it's not hard to find.

• It took me a little while, but there are enough barrels. I think there are only 3 you need to find. Answers below: 1 - in the pool with the pathway you need to 'float' 2 - in the nearby flooded room with the staircase 3 - in front of the collapsed corridor, through the previous room

• My God. (feedback)

Just finished Black Mesa...and wow. Team, you did a fantastic job. I really did expect great things after seeing the media over the years, but the final product blew my expectations away even further! [minor spoilers ahead] - I'll start by saying I'm a HL series veteran, having beat all games and expansions multiple times over the years. The atmosphere throughout the game is perfect. I actually felt genuinely creeped out all the way through Unforseen Consequences. The first time I saw and heard …

• The Tau cannon fully charged does more damage than the rocket launcher as well, so if you have ammo for that, blass away!

• No slow walk

Crouching is silent. I crawled around there 3 times (to get to the different chambers and back) without being heard once.

• Hmm...13 hours. It's 2am here, so I have plenty of time to sleep! Ha! I'll wake up to a glorious bowl of Black Mesa. MMMM MHHMMM!