Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 261.

You must have a active Steam account in order to register an account with our forums.

• youtube.com/watch?v=DJQL1XmcLqc

• Couple of Glitches

Agent6 - - In-game Issues

23) Something odd is happening in the airlocks in Blast Pit. I'm trying to get the Rare Specimen achievement, and if I'm holding the hat in my hands during the transition, it just falls off for some reason, and the first time it happened, it also disappeared. 24) In Unforeseen Consequences, the zombie behind the D-475KL door can't be killed with anything unless I get into its area. 25) The elevator's panel in Office Complex is too dark and not affected by the flashlight.

• youtube.com/watch?v=r5w22nRnSvM

• M16

Agent6 - - The Cafeteria

Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask about this. This is something that popped up into my mind recently. I've been wondering whether the M16 rifle is considered to be added at some point in the game (unless it's something that was decided very long ago and the answer was no). I remember some discussions about it in the past, but I don't know the outcome. If it still is a possibility, I was thinking about an inventory system (or Loadout more precisely) of sorts, similar to what is seen in C…

• youtube.com/watch?v=hm_yZeQ5U_c

• It's Time to Call It, Guys

Agent6 - - Half-Life Series

At least the HL movie is still very much a thing. I guess it's the best we can hope for a closure, if it will be a sequel. We don't know anything yet other than being a thing.

• youtube.com/watch?v=P5QYav5NV6A

• Xen Timeline

Agent6 - - News & Developer Updates

Quote from Admiral Sakai: “Quote from Crawfish: “Quote from lambdaman: “Quote from gamentum951: “I think they are the voices of the damned by the combine , the gman , hecu & black operators , and ofcourse aliens. ” Combine weren't involved in any way, shape or form during the events of HL1.Although, you COULD make a case that the combine were indirectly involved as they had conquered the Xenians, but in HL1, no. My take on the sounds is that, from Freeman's Mind, they are the 'cries of the damne…

• youtube.com/watch?v=EcaWMa23C4M

• Xen Timeline

Quote from Crawfish: “I've always assumed the horror sounds are just the sounds of people screaming in the distance, getting slaughtered by aliens. ” They sound way too inhuman to be (or not from my point of view anyway). Someone theorized that it could be simply Gordon's mind due to the horrors and difficulties he's been through since the incident. I actually find that plausible, as there isn't any sure (or apparent) origin of the sounds.

• Weird distorted corpses

,,I've only noticed this after loading saved games, not sure if they ever appear like this after dying.,, They do, I've experienced it myself during On a Rail, I have some images in my own topic. It was supposed to be fixed by the latest patch, but apparently it wasn't, and it happens both on Windows and Linux.

• youtube.com/watch?v=9G9tpfFgTcI

• Couple of Glitches

22) Various lightning issues in the portal room in Lambda Core. Good thing that it's not as broken as it was at the very beginning of EA when it had broken cubemaps and reflections in addition to the lightning ones, but it's still not entirely fixed. These lightning issues seem to manifest slightly different after each reload, like, other parts of the map/props not being properly lit. It is certain that they do occur in a way or another.

• Couple of Glitches

21) Various objects in this room in STU disappear in certain angles.

• youtube.com/watch?v=wc4VeRgZK44

• Couple of Glitches

New day, more Black Mesa, more bugs to report: 10) Weird shadow effect in the tunnel that leads to the cliff in ST. 11) Same strange blood effect noticed on the gibs of the scientist at the beginning of We've Got Hostiles, only that this time it was with the barney zombie's gibs ( s22.postimg.org/42853gdcf/bm_c2a5h0006.jpg ). 12) At the beginning of ST up on the road, looking to the left causes parts of the skybox on the right to vanish. 13) Some floating remains in the trash compactor before Re…

• Couple of Glitches

9) No collision with the boxes, prop isn't lightened up by the flashlight, and, lo and behold, the T-pose and ragdoll issues are still not fixed. (it appeared after I died and the last save was reloaded).

• Couple of Glitches

Okay so now that I finally got a new PC and actually bought the game I've noticed some glitches. 1) The notorious OC Vorts. They attack the player but are still stuck in their place, never pursuing the enemy. The other 2 vorts encountered in a room ahead seem to suffer from the same problem, if I don't blow up the explosive near them. 2) The Bullsquid in the freezing room. Once killed, the blood pool doesn't form under it, but instead a couple of meters ahead. And occasionally it doesn't smash t…

• Xen Timeline

I'm stunned . Keep up the good work, can't wait to see how it turns out.

• youtube.com/watch?v=JXua13RIunc