Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 128.

You must have a active Steam account in order to register an account with our forums.

• SURFACE TENSION - Stuck here?

omegalucas - - Help!

It's a known bug (thought it was fixed already). You can't approach that door from the outside before entering the building. You have to go straight for the jump pads.

• Wonderful. These really put the old models to shame (no offense to the person who made the originals, and who's probably much better at it now anyway xP). Can't wait to see them ingame

• And the Portuguese captions were added as well, so it seems. At least in the beta branch.

• Translating Black Mesa

omegalucas - - The Cafeteria

There has been a French translation in-game since the last (minor) patch.

• Odd models found in ST:U Update

Quote from bkdale86: “Neither. We aren't working on them. The marines are/were probably part of the planned MP stuff (since I'm not entirely sure what you are highlighting). ” Crypt was probably being sarcastic.

• Updates/Information Needed

Quote from Cryoshell: “Quote from Crypt: “I'm gonna slap you with dislikes and passive hostility. ” Why are you so angry due date? ” He was being sarcastic. Check his first post in this thread and you'll understand: Quote from Crypt: “Why did OP get slapped with dislikes and passive hostility? This is probably the only time anyone's ever come and politely asked whether there's new information and not demand an ETA or complain about it. Didn't even ask to be given anything new, just if there was …

• That would be the updated free version, but I think it never got released. The steam version is on a modified TF2 engine.

• Quote from KevinJRattman: “In addition to the custom resource files, currently, resource files are locked in English only. This discourages a portion of modders who would like to mod the game in their language. For example, bootup.txt crash the game when non-English characters are used. Menu texts are also cannot be modified in the same regard. ” Non-Latin characters, actually. I've translated it to Portuguese (several words have accents) and it worked well. But yeah, some of the menu stuff is u…

• Load an earlier save. The save you are trying to load triggers the explosion of the tripmine room for some reason.

• The alien grunt missing the hivehand texture in the last map of Lambda Core is a agrunt_02 model - the one with alternate armor and textures. It is missing the texture in the modelviewer/browser as well.

• Are you guys thinking of ever redoing the snarks? They are kinda have the lowest quality of all the viewmodels. Then again that may be 'cuz they are a worldmodel being held so, I dunno...

• Happens to me as well... at least after the last fixes delivered to the public beta.

• I don't see any difference between the RPG models though. If it is new I guess is a remodel of the same design...

• Content Update 2 Bugs

omegalucas - - In-game Issues

Quote from omegalucas: “081 has a texture error on an hivehand. ” This continues appearing even in a clean map load after verifyng the game files. So, it seemingly isn't map related. It's one of the dead Alien Grunts in the last map of the game: bm_c3a2h.

• Quote from Fr0z3n: “It's entirely possible that saves are currently borked because of the update. Like I said, we didn't expect it, sorry guys! ” How DARE YOU?! I PAID for this game. I want nothing more than PERFECTION... yadda yadda yadda Nah, it's fine. Those things happen

• I'm inclined to believe the texture error is a save-related issue as well. It happened to me on a random alien grunt in one of the save files I posted in a thread here. Try a new game from a level with weapons and see if it is corrected.

• Content Update 2 Bugs

The reloading animation for the crossbow loops if you sprint during it.

• Content Update 2 Bugs

Save files no 018 and 068 have AI problems and 068 has the trigger. It seemed to be on pre-Lambda Core save files. 081 has a texture error on an hivehand. On 088 I had the tie bug. This is the only save file that may be post-Content Update 0.1.0 (and even then I am not sure). The others were before it (they were from around the launch of the Steam release). I can't upload them here in the forums - 'cuz some error - so here ya go: mega.nz/#!hE5y3LqI!_O_DVpyF0M_…cm5i9RuPRQWK0wKo79yi8bSpA Quote fro…

• Content Update 2 Bugs

Well, so far I only found one relevant bug: if you start running with only the Satchel trigger (if you dropped all Satchels) a new Satchel shows up during the animation and stays after it ends. Other than that, I only found a clipping issue in Anomalous Materials if you kill the sitting guard (the one who placed a bet on Gordon's arrival) he'll clip through the console. Oh and save files are pretty much F'd up: AI no longer works and triggers are visible. Just the usual thing with updates.

• I did, it was mainly the wording of that (well, not Fr0z3n's post, but the article and video), as they say later - I took that as "not in the December Content Update". That and they calling the update the "Crossfire Update". Other than that... are those new screenshots of STU in the end of the video? Cuz' those totally look like Godrays