Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 35.

You must have a active Steam account in order to register an account with our forums.

• It's Time to Call It, Guys

Morloc - - Half-Life Series

Well we do have L4D3 to come soon.. and thats very much a thing.

• Xen Holiday Screenshot

Morloc - - News & Developer Updates

Quote from Crypt: “stop ” lol

• Xen Holiday Screenshot

Morloc - - News & Developer Updates

Just what could be behind that door at the far end ... Narnia awaits.

• Have the train stationary and just move the background.. you'll have way more control over things

• Great work indeed

• A Curious Object

Morloc - - The Cafeteria

Hmmm Curious indeed

• Quote from Nonimportantuser: “Who exactly will be working on the xen chapters and maps? It would be nice to know this. I heard stormseeker might be working them. He did a very good job on the Surface Tension cliff side map as well as the Vista for the map and the entire Questionable Ethics chapter. ” Lol are you related to Chris , belong to his fan club or actually Chris??

• You could edit the vtf if you want to make your own... the vmt calls the texture (ie the vtf) which is what hammer looks for . Alternatively or you could edit the detail_desert.vbsp file so it doesnt lay down any sprites at all. Hope this helps

• Black Mesa Public Beta Patch - Jan 23rd

Morloc - - Patches

Quote from AvoidPaypal: “Quote from Dmx6: “Sounds nice, found since today: When you reload the Crossbow the Animations seems to be messed up. You only see the Scope: See here. This wasnt in the Beta before. ” This crossbow bug is very annoying. ” Cant seem to replicate this.. as per joe's comment.. can you give us more info - thanks

• Quote from Crypt: “If I may give a total guess, some of the posters in the mod version were actual posters. Could be that using them in Steam Mesa (ie. using them commercially) could get them into some shit. ” yes this was the case

• The future of multiplayer?

Morloc - - The Cafeteria

Yeah agree I think a few fun nights with the devs is much needed

• lol even I had trouble finding it and I I even had the map open in hammer.

• PC turns off in specific scene

Morloc - - In-game Issues

I doubt very much its blackmesa. I would say either memory or graphics card ie drivers. Ofcourse it could be that its trying to play a sound and the audio drivers are falling over. Have a look through the windows event log and see if anything stands out

• Show off your EVERYTHING

Morloc - - Show Off

Quote from Crypt: “I started on May 11, and have been working mostly on weekends since. I've orangemapped (or just built in nodraw) about 80% of the layout (nearly everything but the sewer and area between the room with the sci/guard and the end), and gotten what's there pretty much playable and a decent amount of it detailed. Also various models of various levels of importance (satellite dish, custom-fit railings, stuff like that) and little variants if BM textures/models that fit the area or i…

• Patch 0.0.2

Morloc - - Patches

Quote from RocKs-Painkiller: “A few days have passed, now I wanted to ask about the overlays again. Thanks in Advance Quote from RocKs-Painkiller: “Quote from RocKs-Painkiller: “Okay, thanks for your answer. I'm now trying to send overlays via r_screenoverlay, but it looks like the game itself is consistenly sending overlays which overwrite my overlays. Why is that so? Can't we use custom overlays on our servers? ” ” ” Looks like these arent currently working. I will add this to the bug list but…

• Patch 0.0.2

Morloc - - Patches

Quote from XenGamer: “I have a bug to where the ties glitch i call it the [Living Ties] But its making the game less realistic. Have a good Development ” This seems to be a framerate issue.. either if its too high or too low. We will be addressing it.

• Any News on Xen?

Morloc - - The Cafeteria

No news is good news

• Patch 0.0.2

Morloc - - Patches

If we've not commented then its probably because we have no further information to give to you for the time being. We do look at all feedback and as you can imagine, some things take priority over others. Please be patient and we will respond in due coarse (We've had ALOT of feedback to get through) thanks

• Quote from Jake12344: “. Back on topic, when did you guys first play half-life? And how did you get introduced to it? ” I played halflife about 6 months after it first came out. A friend gave me a copy and ive never looked back since! Whats really nice is that Ive now returned the favour after all these years and bought him a copy of Black Mesa.

• This is currently being looked into . Thanks for the feedback