Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 219.

• pcgamesn.com/half-life/half-life-not-censored-germany Link has video of changes, it's teh funneh. snip Rather infamously, the original Half-life was heavily censored in Germany. The version released over there was quite drastically-overhauled to suit entertainment guidelines at the time, but that’s now been lifted. It only took nearly two decades.

• Xen Holiday Screenshot

RedEye - - News & Developer Updates

Totally worth the wait.

• arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/04…s-that-go-great-together/ Free Witcher 1, ars forum registration required, it's down.

• Xen Holiday Screenshot

Any News on Xen?

• People would beg to differ when I put that wife-beater on.

• Quote from Scorpion42: “We could edit the xen teleport to trigger_changelevel to a custom map, which trigger_changelevel'd to bm_c4a1 (presumed name of the first Xen map). One could make a save in the waiting hub map and, by the time Xen rolled out, simply load it up and jump into the changelevel-trigger and continue the game? Eh? Eh? That is, unless any of the updates inbetween screw up saves <.< ” What part of the history of this game are you not remembering. Practically Every Update has broke…

• Quote from CPU: “Quote from TheeGoatPig: “I have lost two pair of jeans in the last four months. So I ordered three online because I'm so huge that I can't find them in stores. ” I'm sure that these would work. They're a pair of Levi's that are W-44 L-37. ” He declined 50k, but I bet if you offered $75,000 you could have em.

• Xen Holiday Screenshot

Quote from Crawfish: “Quote from Scorpion42: “ ” I was actually referring to the jarring switch between Half-Life and Half-Life 2, when the Vorts are suddenly allies with very little explanation. Poor Gordon must be reeling. ” Gordon Freeman was in stasis for almost 20 years, not too jarring if you consider that timeframe. half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Half-Life_universe

• Quote from TheeGoatPig: “If I knew how to be at all flirtatious anymore I would have tried to pick up the girl at Best Buy that sold me my Star Wars: Rogue One BluRay. ” Go in every day for a month and ask her for some obscure disc that no one has in stock. You'll either get a date or have security called on you.

• Always post you system specs for the devs and other when asking questions. The fix for W10 is; Enable Borderless Fullscreen Mode Go to Black Mesa's "Properties" and then "Set launch options." Enter "-window -noborder".

• Quote from Crawfish: “Dishonored 2 is on sale on Steam until April 11th. If you played the original Dishonored, but were deterred from playing the second due to the excess of bugs, then now's the time to get it. Pretty much every single bug that existed in the PC version on release is gone, and they've even added new content since then. ” You can also demo the first 3 levels for free to see if you like the game or if it will play acceptably on your system. rockpapershotgun.com/2017/04/03/dishono…

• Quote from Tiki: “Quote from TheeGoatPig: “I never got the feeling that Freeman's Mind 2 was an April Fools joke. ” Except, 4 years ago, he did Doom Guy's Mind... for the same holiday. ” The difference being Scott Ross has stated publicly that he is still going to do Freemans Mind 2, he has never said anything about Doom Guy's mind Here in this reddit and youtube. reddit.com/r/HalfLife/comments…s_mind_2_if_im_lucky_and/ And this is what he put in the FAQ. Q: Are you going to continue Freeman’s M…

• I thought the Helicopter crash bug was fixed in linux, but it would not surprise me if some systems still hiccup at that spot. This post from a developer makes me think that the fix has been pushed to the main version of the game, but I could be wrong and it still could be in the beta branch. steamcommunity.com/app/362890/…ctp=3#c154641879456230989 Regardless, the team is working on Linux and will continue to support it. steamcommunity.com/app/362890/…ctp=2#c154645299384760935 Please provide you…

• Don't forget to ask/search in the Dedicated Linux forum for Black Mesa. steamcommunity.com/app/362890/discussions/1/

• Xen Holiday Screenshot

Quote from Crypt: “I agree, the current one is quite untrustworthy and tend to disregard facts of events for the sake of pushing their own political opinion or agenda. ” lol

• landscape-1475781906-screen-shot-2016-10-06-at-32316-pm-2.png Time machine direct from the factory.

• Black Mesa Forum - User Points

RedEye - - The Cafeteria

I trade the points I get here for free subway sammiches. The likes I get on fakebook are used to pay the mortgage. I found a box of old valentines cards in the attic from kindergarten, those went to paying off my student loans. I hardly use cash anymore.

• Xen Holiday Screenshot

Quote from JPAG86: “ok, let's hope you are right!! Thz ” There is no "let's hope" about it. Xen will be included at no additional charge. The developers have repeated this fact several times and it is even on the store page or in the faq.

• Quote from MisterDigitalGuy: “I figured that after being here almost two years, it was finally time to actually think of a creative signature. But since I couldn't, I opted to put a bad pun there instead I also considered this one as a potential signature: 1da8df398d745d3f79ed3d7cdd1c1d7f.jpg ” Yep, those are great.

• The fix for Windows 10 is to Enable Borderless Fullscreen Mode Go to Black Mesa's "Properties" and then "Set launch options." Enter "-windowed -noborder" without the quotation marks. Same thing as above just described a little differently. Right click the game in your steam games list. Click properties. Under the general tab, click "Set Launch options" Copy paste this: -windowed -noborder If the above does not fix it here are some more things to try Restart your computer. some other things to tr…