Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 272.

• Now only HL2 is left iirc. I think it was censored in Germany as well.

• youtube.com/watch?v=N1CG-5XBC8k

• youtube.com/watch?v=ad8EHGyCOnU

• Xen Holiday Screenshot

Agent6 - - News & Developer Updates

Quote from Epitaph: “i'd like them to add another update with a few of the achievements that are ready for the part that we have now (Or Multiplayer). ” I'd love some new achievements for what we already have, + MP. And then for Xen when it comes out too.

• Bots?

Agent6 - - The Cafeteria

Quote from LordDz: “All source games support bots, however their basic AI is just to stand still or mimic a player's movement. So they were probably only in the server to seed the server, so people would join it instead of a different server. ” ^ This. Plus, if memory doesn't fail me, Chon said that the bots were added for some tests they did, or something similar.

• What version I'm on?

Agent6 - - The Cafeteria

Yes, the latest stable version of Black Mesa includes STU. Quite for some time actually, almost a year to be precise.

• Xen Holiday Screenshot

Quote from darkone: “For some reason I am hoping some times in June. ” Same here. June or July is what I expect.

• Mod and Steam versions comprasion

Agent6 - - Show Off

It wasn't that bad for me there (I did die 3 or 4 times though, which I still seem to be doing in the current version). From my experience, they were murder pretty much everywhere... noticeably in the same chapter, but on the surface where that plane comes... what a cruel joke it was... it wasn't fun to fight them at all in the mod...

• youtube.com/watch?v=KiXW2fRRgms&t=424s

Agent6 - - Show Off

Quote from ZenoPopo: “I didn't mention the possibility of summer release, because it isn't even a confirmed information. ” steamcommunity.com/games/36289…detail/548704690350103809 Quote from ZenoPopo: “I didn't mention most of the new graphical effects, because for most of the people, the only noticable diffirence would be darker areas. Of course, if you know about those other changes, you might notice them, and they are very welcome ” Actually, CSM combined with Godrays makes quite a visible di…

Agent6 - - Show Off

It could've been better, mainly because you don't seem to be up to date with everything that's happening with the game, and you've also made a couple of mistakes. But I'll start with the beginning. 1) Performance and how hardware demanding the game is: The new engine is actually more optimized and it's also able to handle stuff that the free version simply can't, which is also the main reason why Xen won't be coming to the first. However, the team is gradually improving the graphics which will r…

• youtube.com/watch?v=DJQL1XmcLqc

• Couple of Glitches

Agent6 - - In-game Issues

23) Something odd is happening in the airlocks in Blast Pit. I'm trying to get the Rare Specimen achievement, and if I'm holding the hat in my hands during the transition, it just falls off for some reason, and the first time it happened, it also disappeared. 24) In Unforeseen Consequences, the zombie behind the D-475KL door can't be killed with anything unless I get into its area. 25) The elevator's panel in Office Complex is too dark and not affected by the flashlight.

• youtube.com/watch?v=r5w22nRnSvM

• M16

Agent6 - - The Cafeteria

Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask about this. This is something that popped up into my mind recently. I've been wondering whether the M16 rifle is considered to be added at some point in the game (unless it's something that was decided very long ago and the answer was no). I remember some discussions about it in the past, but I don't know the outcome. If it still is a possibility, I was thinking about an inventory system (or Loadout more precisely) of sorts, similar to what is seen in C…

• youtube.com/watch?v=hm_yZeQ5U_c

• It's Time to Call It, Guys

Agent6 - - Half-Life Series

At least the HL movie is still very much a thing. I guess it's the best we can hope for a closure, if it will be a sequel. We don't know anything yet other than being a thing.

• youtube.com/watch?v=P5QYav5NV6A

• Xen Timeline

Quote from Admiral Sakai: “Quote from Crawfish: “Quote from lambdaman: “Quote from gamentum951: “I think they are the voices of the damned by the combine , the gman , hecu & black operators , and ofcourse aliens. ” Combine weren't involved in any way, shape or form during the events of HL1.Although, you COULD make a case that the combine were indirectly involved as they had conquered the Xenians, but in HL1, no. My take on the sounds is that, from Freeman's Mind, they are the 'cries of the damne…

• youtube.com/watch?v=EcaWMa23C4M