Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 253.

• The WTF thread.

RedEye - - Raminator's Ladies Club

Quote from Chickenprotector: “fox59.com/2017/07/24/wisconsin…y-to-microchip-employees/ TL;DR: Company is implanting RFID chips in their employees... Quote: “Uhm... ” ” But you get 3% savings with the chip, totally worth it.

• Xen Holiday Screenshot

RedEye - - News & Developer Updates

Quote from lambdaman: “that does bring to mind this question: how would the dev team handle the G-Man's lines at the end? will there be like a sound quality improvement for the original lines into Black Mesa, an entirely different actor who tries to imitate G-Man, or will you get the actual Mike Shapiro to voice his lines for BM? ” Kevin Sisk reprises the role and he's awesome, you will never know the difference. steamcommunity.com/app/362890/…ons/0/357287935555102243/

• Quote from Stobing17: “Quote from BlackMesaScience: “Yeah, it is mentioned by a scientist in the lockerroom that the earlier versions of the Hazzardous Environment Suit lacked an optional helmet. When Gordon came along, the individual who was developing the suit made the helmet optional. ” Yeah but that was in Black Mesa, we never had a "canon" answer ” Canon does not exist because there is no such thing. Quote from Mark Laidlaw: “ The canon of the Half-Life and Portal series has never been offi…

• What's up with the Wiki ?

RedEye - - The Cafeteria

Quote from NoriMori: “Okay, but what happened to it? Why is it down? Is it going to go back up? ” It went down for maintenance and updating. It is going to come back up.

• Watching the Ozark and looking forward to Marvel's very own The Defenders on Netflix.

• youtube.com/watch?v=OT4oyuGlCmQ

• picking up assassins glocks.

RedEye - - In-game Issues

Don't worry, they'll make more.

• picking up assassins glocks.

RedEye - - In-game Issues

It does the same damage and picking up the assassins Glock is fixed on the Xen build. steamcommunity.com/app/362890/…606/#c2217311444321034197

• Headset recommendations?

RedEye - - Technology and Gaming

Headset has microphone, headphones nada. pcgamer.com/the-best-wireless-gaming-headsets/

• Failed to start process for Black Mesa.

RedEye - - Help!

Steam support changes the name of things so they don't have to provide support.

• Failed to start process for Black Mesa.

RedEye - - Help!

Quote from CatzEyes93: “Have you verified the cache files? ” Verify the Cache Files is so May 2017. The cool kids call it Verify Integrity of Game Files support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335

• If you want a fix for Russian language: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=936168105 2)If you want to play in English, go to Steam Settings -> Interface -> Language -> set to English and restart. game will now launch whit English language and normal fonts without any fixes.

• All the footage from the promotional Preliminary Findings CD of Half-Life made into one movie as a sort of Making Of. The disc contains gameplay movies, interviews with several Valve employees, screen shots and tons of game info. 10 cool minutes. youtube.com/watch?v=XE7cGg4qL_I

• [ARG] The Pizza Code Mystery

RedEye - - The Cafeteria

Quote from MadDoctor: “Quote from Nonimportantuser: “Quote from MadDoctor: “I hate to be that guy, but I'm wondering what's happened since the last time I was here about a year ago. (Maybe, I frankly don't even remember) I've looked at the last few pages so far, and the 752 hex code seems to be still outstanding. I've also seen something about a phone number? Have any new websites popped up? ” No new websites came up but a a few of the existing ones are no longer up and bmrf.us reverted back to …

• what happened to the wiki?

RedEye - - The Cafeteria

Quote from BMS Chicken Chonnage;2333276539591242292: “Hubi (our faithful web engineer and general server guy) has had a huge Wiki overhaul in the works for absolutely ages. I think he just hasn't quite gotten around to finishing it yet. ” steamcommunity.com/app/362890/…588/#c2333276539593878621

• Summer Update

Quote from Stobing17: “Quote from snark567: “Quote from Stobing17: “Quote from k3nny1550: “It sort of is, but the game has "auto-crouch jump" on by default now. I turned that off and it plays pretty similarly to 2012. Buuuut I could be wrong. ” I mean, it's pretty much as iconic as the crowbar or an headcrab, Half-Life without crouch-jumps is not Half-Life ” Just because something is iconic doesn't mean it should be overused. In Half Life 2 valve realized the headcrab was iconic and as a consequ…

• Overlapping maps

RedEye - - The Test Chamber

So we can expect a slider to adjust the amount of ram the game uses. SWEET It should be easy to add to the game because according to 99% of all posters, everything is easy to program and modify. /s

• Summer Update

Quote from Nova Terra: “Quote from Stobing17: “And while it's sad that they'll probably tone down the platforming from the original (thanks to those who can't do a proper jump for two cents) ” Platforming was unfun it was simply frustrating when you misstep or use the wrong key(hello crouch jumping) and all your progress lost.It was a real problem not only in Xen but on cliff map from Surface Tension too. ” Quick save and quick load to the rescue.

• Yes, you can set the FOV to up to 120 using fov_desire XX.

• Xen Holiday Screenshot

Quote from bkdale86: “There are many maps in Xen, I am amazed that with 2 or 3 pictures people think they know exactly what the rest of the game will look like (or mad that it isn't green). WHO says the same island will look the same front vs back? ” Your sneaky front vs back comment combined with Chon's more forward "has anyone not even compared the instagram with these new screenshots" before a couple of smarties figured it out. Good job. General Xen Chit-Chat Thread