Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 58.

• Those model shots are on the forum post now. Glad folk are enjoying the media release and other content that's been pushed out recently

• The Rage Topic

FRAG - - Raminator's Ladies Club

If you cancel prime you get refunded if it's a yearly payment but I agree, Prime is the bomb.

• Yep, we are still alive and Crypt did great with that dev blog, happy to see it up

• Textures inside Hammer Editor won't load.

FRAG - - Help!

Well the issue is, any brush that has at least 1 face textured with nodraw then causes the entire brush to not render, this appears to be the case for all tool textures after doing a little bit of digging. Could I request the devs to perhaps in the future when possible to update all tool textures so that they don't rely on old engine shizz that's been removed? I can dig some more to provide more information if it would be helpful but I won't be awake until Tuesday as I'll be under most of Monday…

• Totally agree with Crypt, we are not in a race with anyone, the more content for the masses the better, we work on OBM & GD and there are folk out there creating their own versions thanks to the release of Black Mesa, it's a beautiful thing so let's not ruin it with competition. I'm seeing the same problem here though as others have, working with the OpFor timeline indeed means new assets are needed to complete the mod, you can only take brush work so far, then it becomes an issue. And all the e…

FRAG - - Help!

Not at my PC now as I'm packing for my hospital stay but will test this out asap, thanks for this. If this does work, then hammer is still looking for the lower end shaders for its render modes, why will it affect 1 mode and not another and can it be fixed, that is the question (but 1 that doesn't need addressing asap)

FRAG - - Help!

Already tried that, was a negative.

FRAG - - Help!

Was going to make a new thread but seen as this one is the issue I'm having, I'll post here instead. All brushes that have Nodraw applied to a face cease to render at all in hammer. bRcT5zU.jpg I've had this issue since your CSM update and I'll list off the thing's I've done to try and sort out this issue I'm having - Tried pointing my GTX 960 to hammer (was done already as onboard is disabled to avoid it taking control, re-enabled it to double confirm) - Checked game files - 100% fine - Checked…

• Black Mesa Sky List.

FRAG - - The Test Chamber

Yeah your right! Thanks for catching that, will update when I'm back at my rig later. Good idea about adding chapter name, might split the table row to first state chapter and then the map vmf name so it can be found in you're mapsrc folder easily (best map directorys in a title I've seen by the way) Would be nice to add this onto the VDC, still needs a bit of work first but it's something I'd like to consider in the future.

• Black Mesa Sky List.

Thanks for that information! I've now updated all the thumbnails to comply with that format. Next update will be to start filling in more values, corresponding map names and tidying up the formatting.

• Black Mesa Sky List.

I've been doing the same JeffMOD, having something that you can reference at a glance is indeed a time-saver and as we all know, every second counts Updated the sky-list, check the changelog for the additions/edits. Will supply more example maps and their corresponding light_environment values next, might also try to tidy up the table, had to switch to BBCode to get it functioning as the WYSIWYG editor was lagging bad after the 3rd sky got inputted!

• Quote from HecuMarine: “In fact i worked in source a bit, for example I made some alpha xen maps in a thread on this forum named community project xen fanmade remake. ” Hammer =/= Source Engine programming Creating maps and actually working with the source engine are 2 completely different things, it might be your speculation, but what I posted was my opinion, you can take it "aggressively" if you want but they are words on a screen and derive no emotion to create aggressive text. The developers…

• As a developer on another large scale source engine project, I think what you've just stated is complete nonsense and is clear you have not much knowledge on: 1. Source engine development. 2. Game development practices. 3. Mod team work ethics. 4. Early access development. Also the fact you've just appeared here with 1 post means you could just be windbladezero trying to back yourself up, and if that's the case, why?

• Black Mesa Sky List.

It's my pleasure, I'll continue to update the list tomorrow evening with maps that relate to these values and if they change between maps, just like the SDK wiki provides. Also noticed I'm missing a sky but I'll have to add that in tomorrow too.

• Black Mesa Sky List.

Changelog 19/5/2016 - Initial Publish 21/5/2016 - Added sky_dusk_01 - Corrected spelling error on Spread - Supplied initial example maps. 23/5/2016 - Updated thumbnails to match VDC standards - many thanks to @Sage J. Fox

• Black Mesa Sky List.

Black Mesa Sky List After seeing a few requests for an official sky list on my travels, I thought I'd compile this list, I would put it on the wiki but I can't get authorized due to a bug and felt I could put it here in the meantime, this list is not complete just yet as I've only gone through the vmf's supplied in the retail release, so these values maybe updated by the Crowbar Collective as they get more features in, if a sky is updated then I'll update the list by amending, not by removal, th…

• It's pretty aint it. I've already ordered one to hug while I sleep

• Plus in OpFor, you the player, knew that you were playing the role of Shephard, prospekt really could've been any person in the entire universe helping Gordon, there was not enough foundation in the provided story to cement Shepherd into the timeline. And totally agreed with crypt on the mapping side, I was cringing so much at a lot of the decisions made in the design, it consisted of a few areas that had been polished to look pretty in screenshots and trailer while other areas were just crap, l…

• Yeah it really isn't catching me as something to buy and play, I've got a backlog of mods I'd rather download and playthrough. Thing is, was there a free version of this beforehand? Because if there was there would've been feedback to improve it, this appears to be more of a first release to players of any kind, doesn't even seem play tested.

• BBMIP 2.3

FRAG - - Developer Updates

those pipes are looking real nice. I love pipes, I'm a pipe man, ask crypt