Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Sounds useless but I dont care if they add more playermodels.

• Online cheaters

[RLS] Flow - - The Cafeteria

Quote from Spiffmeister: “This is interesting! Especially since I didn't mention any name of anyone cheating. Luckily, situations like these usually sort themselves out. It's all about choices, I think. Banned accounts are public, because the cheater got busted. That's not a choice. It's bad form to act like it is. Going of the defensive with a huge "rage" rant refusing to reply to rage with some incoherent arguments demanding a discussion with arguments is not even a choice either. It's being p…

• 602StvV.jpg

• I have nothing against adding playermodels, but cant we just drop this social justice attitude where "female players now cant identify themselves with the game character". Next thing is we need a black man in a HEV suit playermodel, isnt it?

• Online cheaters

Quote from Van.Hallgate: “Quote from [RLS] Flow: “Well I don't know why people in this thread blaming v952 or me for cheating, If you think you have some proof, bring it up now. ” I believe I don't use specific nick or server name, and I do believe that we play "normal" a few times together (even few seconds ago).The main subject is that the problem exists, and the question - is it possible to stop it, or fix it somehow? Maybe some other gamers will provide more info, some specific data, anythin…

• Online cheaters

Well I don't know why people in this thread blaming v952 or me for cheating, If you think you have some proof, bring it up now.

• Online cheaters

Quote from RedEye: “Did you just create an account to shill for a blatant cheater broadcast? That's some dedication.. pass ” "Yes he is cheating! but I wont watch him play because I already can tell from him killing me he is cheating!" Is this really the level we are at ? Like I dont know if you have personally some butthurt or just jumping on the bandwagon but you really should construct some argument to why you think he (v952) is cheating.

• Online cheaters

This thread indeed got interesting, I think however I will wait until some proof of any cheating will appear. If you are butthurting because of V952 reking you, as said, you can join his broadcast.