Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 360.

• has Valve ever praised you for your game? Or....did they said anything about you or your work at all? .....just curious....

• Xen 2.0 and prop models.

Raziel_ZV - - Developer Updates

Quote from bkdale86: “In regards to interacting with Xen props, other than 1 or 2 instances you can't interact with then they are static or animated. ” Thanks

• Marc Laidlaw's 'Epistle 3'

Raziel_ZV - - Half-Life Series

"What if the final explosion powers a huge timeloop singularity that puts Gertrude back on the Green Valley Science Factory Inbound Train..." THIS I imagined many times that could be quite suitable and FINAL ending for HL.

• Xen 2.0 and prop models.

Raziel_ZV - - Developer Updates

nice looking, great job Brian question - will I be able to interact with some of these showed pieces of Xen flora? (I apologize if the question is not ontopic)

• Summer Update

Raziel_ZV - - News & Developer Updates

about the design - what exactly inspired you?was it something speciffic?

• how're you doing guys? Hope nobody from the team cought a cold like me.

• Marc Laidlaw's 'Epistle 3'

Raziel_ZV - - Half-Life Series

beautiful....and sad at the same time...I know it's just my imagination, and will probably never happen.....but if the Crowbar Collective and Tripmine Studios joined forces after finishing their current projects, they would made the episode 3 ....both teams do great job on their recreations of HL universe But for now...thank you, Mr. Laidlaw for the long awaited closure

• Post your picture

Raziel_ZV - - Raminator's Ladies Club

Quote from Crypt: “Because I haven't spammed this page enough, here's me getting kicked in the face dF7bSCm.jpg ” Your usual training day?

• usually I´m listening to random chillstep mix on youtube....but right now idk why am I listening to 30 sec to Mars - This is war ....still good song though

• Nerd or Geek

as for me...probably more geeky ....if I was a nerd, Iwouldn't end up as a social worker in senior center....probably........plus my technical knowledge is less than poor ...

• Nerd or Geek

If you had to choose, which one would you consider to be more and why?

• Post your picture

ooh, I know that feeling (low on cash and sleeping on a crappy mattress) . I really have to ask....how old are you? (just curious).....as for the hair...it somehow reminds me FF XV (combination of Noctis and Prompto)

• Post your picture

He's right. why do you sleep on an air mattress anyway?

• Last Film You Saw

Logan. Just perfect and emotional at the same time ....recommend it to watch.

• Quote from Dragunov2: “Scientists need a basecamp where they can live normally. Cause I guess the atmosphere is not very human-friendly outside those cave and maybe by terraforming those part, they can keep the pressure low on their job! Get out of their suits, relax,... Have a cup of coco or English branded tea! It's like they have recreated Xen in a room on Earth, same principle (Xena forming) ” ^ This

• Account name origin

Just out of curiousity Crypt ... Why are you here and on the Moddb page registered as "Crypt", but on the tripmine studios forum you´re "Chris"? Why not "Crypt" as well? Or vice versa?

• I think It looks better than Xen....and the whole "It looks like a cave" stuff I kinda understand why is the area less alien-like. From the story´s point of view it´s logical that this area has been probably researched and rebuilt by BM scientists for a long time and many samples have been taken to the facility before the resonance cascade. Freeman will be probably the first who will get further, beyond these areas and explore other deeper, unknown and untouched areas of this border world which …

• Hev hands texture

Raziel_ZV - - The Cafeteria

Here are some HD sleeves that look kinda neet, if you want to (I know you asked for gloves and not sleeves, but you can still try them ) steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles…?id=565475370&searchtext=

• Account name origin

Quote from danielsangeo: “My screen/account name is in three parts. daniel = My actual first name san = Japanese honorific* geo = A reference to my very first webhost: Geocities** How about you, Raziel_ZV? * I'm not Japanese. When I was first presented with being required to create an account name way back in 1994, I was trying to think of one. The Karate Kid was on TV and, well...there you go. ** My original email address with them was [email protected] Then Geocities was bought by Yaho…

• Account name origin

Just wondering what´s the background story of your (present) account name here? Is or was there a specific meaning behind it or was it just randomly created?