What Game Did You Play Today?

• Bioshock 2: Remastered Edition.

I've finally gotten back to Dionysus Park, which is where I stopped my original Bio 2 playthrough. I ended up leaving legit like 200 dollars back in Siren Alley because I was just having a cash fountain "problem". Maxed out all my ammos and carryables and then looted corpses but there was still a lot just lying around. I hate doing that in games lol.
    • BendyBread wrote:

Bioshock 2: Remastered Edition.

Did they fixed the sound in Bioshock remastered yet? When I checked it out after release it was like as if my ears were dropped.
      EDIT: also here is an interesting thing about Bioshock: when you are down to your last bullets, you are doing increased demage. This little secret really helps the game to be so immersive.

By the way, I was playing Tomb Raider (2013) today. The reboot game and it's sequel are awesome!
      "Medkit - the protagonist of most action games since 1992"
    • Medkit wrote:

Did they fixed the sound in Bioshock remastered yet? When I checked it out after release it was like as if my ears were dropped.
      EDIT: also here is an interesting thing about Bioshock: when you are down to your last bullets, you are doing increased demage. This little secret really helps the game to be so immersive.

By the way, I was playing Tomb Raider (2013) today. The reboot game and it's sequel are awesome!
      Not sure. There have been a few different "solutions" people offer up and I've tried them but not entirely sure if any actually _worked_. Just tried to not pay attention to it and I've been fine thus far.

As for Tomb Raider, it really is awesome! I stopped and started 2-3 times early on because it felt a little slow and boring but once it gets started then it's really quite fun.