What Game Did You Play Today?

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• New

Soul Calibur 6 on pc... ITS AMAZING. Takes me back to the original Soul Blade and then Soul Calibur for the Dreamcast. Soooooo many hours spent playing those games with friends. The last couple of games in the series were not so great, imo. 6 is certainly a return to form. I've played just about every fighting game over the years, the Soul Calibur series has always been one of my favorites. On my rig it runs like butter at max settings. It looks incredible, there is a lot going on and man is it FAST. Not many fighting games around that are melee weapon based, I've seen people have been struggling with frame rates online, I've not really experienced any problems with the net code, in about 20 matches, ive had maybe 2 frame hiccups. The net code will just get better, so if you are looking for something a little different, yet competitive, this is a great choice.
    • New

Downloaded a mod for C&C Tiberian Sun. „Twisted Insurrection“ is pretty awesome! I‘m on mission 13 on the GDI campaign and up until now it has been rather challenging but fun! Feels like a proper C&C game, albeit without the cheesy cutscenes. Mission 13 however had me cringing a lot. You have to protect 10 super slow convoys while constantly being assaulted from all sides. It‘s super frustrating at first and there‘s a lot of R‘n‘R. Had to watch a couple of playthrough to get an idea of a decent tactic. Could‘ve skipped the mission (all missions are available from the start) but I‘m kinda determined to pull through.
      Anyway, awesome mod, lot of polish! Definite recommendation for any rts-fan.
      Co-creator of two humans.