The Rage Topic

• MisterDigitalGuy wrote:

I wholeheartedly agree. What happened to the days when people actually bothered to verify something before believing it like it was indisputable fact or denying it like it was completely made up?

This is the biggest reason why I avoid social media like the plague.
      Those days never existed. It's just that before we never had any social media in the same scale that we do now.

But yes, fake news site are bad. I love the fact that we have a few pages in sweden, where at the bottom of the page it says "THIS IS A PARODY SITE"
      and people are still linking to it as it's facts...
    • What the fuck is it about inclement weather that turns people into fucking idiots?

I get it. It isn't snowing atm. That does not give you a fucking excuse to park 2 feet into another parking spot. Stay. In. Your. Fucking. Line. I don't care if you have to get out, worm out if its that fucking bad OR MOVE TO ANOTHER SPOT. It doesn't help I'm driving a fucking pickup now that's around twice the size the tiny compact I was driving previously.
    • Update on idiot sibling.

Sooo he's wanting to get married to this fucking woman now... god damn it, and its at the end of the fucking year. Mother. Fucker.

For the people who don't know: This woman is 20 years my brother's senior (he's younger than I am). And for whatever fucking reason I can't fathom I just cannot bring myself to like this woman in anyway. Not because her personality rubs me the wrong way or because of her baggage (kids). There is something about her that I can't pin the fuck down that I have a thorough disdain for.

Couple that with my resentment for said sibling for taking this fucking path and I thought for sure it was going to be next year or so by the fucking time this shit would be going down (the wedding) that I would have to deal with this on my own terms and have settled my own issues with the matter. But fucking no. He's rushing into something that he doesn't know the fucking consequences for for years to fucking come.

Annnd I'm forced to go to this fucking thing and I can't fucking protest it in anyway because I'll estrange the rest of my fucking family from me if I fucking do (which I honestly wouldn't give so much of a flying fuck about if I didn't want to deal with them on a daily basis). Suffice to say I'm not happy.

If its any clarification with how pissed off I am about this; let's say I had to walk out of a holiday dinner when I had to sit at the same table as this woman and her fucking spawn at least 3 times because I was afraid I'd make a fucking scene. Multiply that anger by 10 fold.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Chickenprotector ().

• Welp Double-post, I don't care.

TL;DR: Grandmother on my mother's side is dying.

I received some news today that my grandmother's not going to be recovering from her latest bout of illness and there's nothing they can do. She has fluid build up in her lungs and could die any day now.

I saw this coming a mile away, so its not affecting me much, couple that with my experiences of already losing loved ones, this isn't my first rodeo. It goes to show how cold I've grown to this I suppose. Though how well I'm taking this is a little disturbing to myself.
    • Chickenprotector wrote:

Welp Double-post, I don't care.

TL;DR: Grandmother on my mother's side is dying.

I received some news today that my grandmother's not going to be recovering from her latest bout of illness and there's nothing they can do. She has fluid build up in her lungs and could die any day now.

I saw this coming a mile away, so its not affecting me much, couple that with my experiences of already losing loved ones, this isn't my first rodeo. It goes to show how cold I've grown to this I suppose. Though how well I'm taking this is a little disturbing to myself.
      My condoleances (possibly in advance).
    • My body is an indecisive asshole and I lost 3 hours of sleep because it couldn't decide if it wanted to vomit or not. Had all the warning signs, including preliminary heaves, only to come up dry, then repeat the process all night.
      If you're gonna do it, get on with it, if not, don't press the panic button, you little shit.

The Javid wrote:

I can't wait til we ditch that pattern too. It only blends in with gravel and shitty couches.
    • We had an athletics day where i was, once again, sitting on the sidelines cheering (not really) my mates to win.
      But, in an interesting turn of events, one of the younger students had the bright idea to squish his water bottle to eject water onto his friends.
      Almost all of that water landed on me and my friend beside me. It was even worse, too, since my friend was playing with a pen that was a battery.
      Soon after, some other person decided to splash water from his water bottle onto his friend as well. Guess who that hit? My friend with the battery-pen.

Some people...
      <placeholder signature>