The Happy Topic

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Sooo today while I was on the job, I rescued a kitten from getting run over by several cars on Rout One. There was very little risk involved other than stepping into a lane and picking up the poor critter.

I ended up taking her to an animal hospital before continuing with my shift. She was fine, no injuries, just some very scary time on the road and very nearly getting run over by several vehicles before I grabbed her. One of the people there ended up taking her home with her when I checked in to make sure she was alright. So all in all, she's doing fine. I can't take care of an animal at this point in my life, I don't have the time, money, or energy. Cruel as that may sound, I wouldn't be able to do enough, she's safe now and that's all that matters to me.
    • Chickenprotector wrote:

Sooo today while I was on the job, I rescued a kitten from getting run over by several cars on Rout One. There was very little risk involved other than stepping into a lane and picking up the poor critter.

I ended up taking her to an animal hospital before continuing with my shift. She was fine, no injuries, just some very scary time on the road and very nearly getting run over by several vehicles before I grabbed her. One of the people there ended up taking her home with her when I checked in to make sure she was alright. So all in all, she's doing fine. I can't take care of an animal at this point in my life, I don't have the time, money, or energy. Cruel as that may sound, I wouldn't be able to do enough, she's safe now and that's all that matters to me.
      My friend calls all pets chickens. You, sir, have earned your username.