Portal 2 : Repercussions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• The name of the video is 'GG_3883"... does this mean Aperture made portals to Xen? come to think of it, long-fall equipment would help in an environment like that.. And one of your videos show a sign that says 'Borderworld Research' so I'm guessing we are going to see Xen related things in Aperture? that would be epic!
      Your work is stunning, you put a much darker spin on the history of Aperture than Valve ever did, definitely more fitting with the Half-Life Universe.

The music as always is simply superb.
    • Apologies for even asking but

Someone (user Alex_Demolisher) just posted on the moddb comments for this that the mod has been cancelled. I must admit I would be heartbroken if that were the case, but I also thought it would be pretty weird for Lamarr not to say something. I wanted to check here. Can I assume user Alex_Demolisher is full of it? (please say yes)
    • gladoscake122 wrote:

The name of the video is 'GG_3883"... does this mean Aperture made portals to Xen? come to think of it, long-fall equipment would help in an environment like that.. And one of your videos show a sign that says 'Borderworld Research' so I'm guessing we are going to see Xen related things in Aperture? that would be epic!
      Your work is stunning, you put a much darker spin on the history of Aperture than Valve ever did, definitely more fitting with the Half-Life Universe.

cbartondock wrote:

Someone (user Alex_Demolisher) just posted on the moddb comments for this that the mod has been cancelled. I must admit I would be heartbroken if that were the case, but I also thought it would be pretty weird for Lamarr not to say something. I wanted to check here. Can I assume user Alex_Demolisher is full of it? (please say yes)

CPU wrote:

cbartondock wrote:

He's full of
      Ain't dead till I say it's dead.
    • Lamarr wrote:

gladoscake122 wrote:

The name of the video is 'GG_3883"... does this mean Aperture made portals to Xen? come to think of it, long-fall equipment would help in an environment like that.. And one of your videos show a sign that says 'Borderworld Research' so I'm guessing we are going to see Xen related things in Aperture? that would be epic!

cbartondock wrote:

CPU wrote:

cbartondock wrote:

He's full of

Lamarr wrote:

gladoscake122 wrote:

cbartondock wrote:

CPU wrote:

cbartondock wrote:

He's full of
      Say. How about a 2017 Nov media update? ;) Or maybe it'll be a Christmas present? but as always, take your time, Creator. I can see Repurcussions going as big as PS: Mel, I mean, you were part of the team for that, the community is ever so talented and creative!

I always knew you from Half-Life fan content years ago, gee, where did the time go? but I never saw this Portal side to your works. You've come so far since then. Did you ever make Portal content when you were mostly focused on Half-Life and do you prefer Portal or Portal 2?