Pinned Multiplayer Discussion Thread - Screenshots and Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• I hope this doesn't count as necroing (considering that this is a pinned thread) but I just want to leave this here a year later just so whenever/if ever post-xen multiplayer becomes a focus again that there definitely still is an interest for a female scientist voice for the HEV suit! :D

I believe the current HEV suit just uses the already existing male scientist voice lines so I think adding the female ones wouldn't hopefully be too taxing maybe? I recall a similar thread like this a while back.

On the topic of playermodels; are the Half-Life Deathmatch models ever planned to be added? Such as Barney, Gordon, Gina, etc;?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lyn ().

• TextFAMGUY1 wrote:

I think for the non competitive gamemodes, our stock maps could work really well with an asymmetrical (one sided) CTF, similar to Halo. 4 rounds, the teams alternate attacking and defending. I'd definitely like to give that a go as a gametype at some point if possible.
      heh i just had a funny idea regarding crossfiresbunkers for CTF my thought is modify the buildings section of the map to include a route to another airfieled and instead of nuking the entire map it would just bomb the air field it would also have a couple ways to break into the bunker via satchels and Various explosive apparatus so that even when the bunkers are sealed there are alternate routes in and out so trolls cant keep thier team locked in/enimes out or perhaps a veersion of WGH that has two security rooms and silo doors and you have to open up the silo to get the flag i certainly hope CTF gets added since it will be rather interestingto play around with current map sources

EdSantos wrote:

That's my suggestion about the models list in the Customize Character option:

Male HEV
      Extras: Helmet ; Glasses ; Purple Hat*
      Female HEV
      Zombie HEV
      Extras: Purple Hat*
      Male Scientist
      Extras: Glasses ; Purple Hat*
      Female Scientist
      Zombie Scientist
      Male Guard
      Female Guard
      Zombie Guard
      Male Marine
      Extras: Helmet ; Gas Mask ; Beret ; Glasses ; Purple Hat*
      Female Marine
      Extras: Helmet ; Gas Mask ; Beret ; Glasses ; Purple Hat*
      Zombie Marine
      Robot Marine
      Female Assassin
      Zombie Assassin
      Government Man
      Government Woman
      Government Zombie
      Vortigaunt
      Extras: Slave Bracelets ; Lab Coat ; Purple Hat*

*Obtained after getting the Rare Specimen achievement.

reguarding the suggestion the HECU also have cigars as well in the game already so that as a option?

also can you even perform the dark arks on pinned thread?

Random thought of the day from june why cant we have a inspect weapon animations button for MP just for the people who want to make the shotgun cock in a very awesome manner

The post was edited 1 time, last by ghostboy1225 ().