Soldier Zombies

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• It's used in the latter half of Surface Tension. They were a new addition after many maps were already completed so there wasn't much reason to go back and readd them. Plus, lore-wise they make the most sense in ST as that's when the HECU are visibly getting their shit handed to them.
      And so ends another post of pointless speculation.

"120% sorry!"
    • HECU Zombie

• Because in Half Life - Opposing Force have a HECU zombie, so why Black Mesa could not have a HECU zombie? The game campaign looks very repetitive, I would like to have HECU Zombie, maybe in surface tension.

EDIT: I posted here because I can't create an account.
    • halflife3 wrote:

• Because in Half Life - Opposing Force have a HECU zombie, so why Black Mesa could not have a HECU zombie? The game campaign looks very repetitive, I would like to have HECU Zombie, maybe in surface tension.

They ARE in Black Mesa, and they first appear in Surface Tension. Rejoice, for all of your wishes were granted!
      They have been added with the Halloween Update. Just read literally the post above yours!
      Co-creator of two humans.
    • CatzEyes93 wrote:

Oh that is right, I turned off the ability to register. Hm.... Perhaps now is the time to turn it back on?
      There has got to be a way to keep the spammers at bay.
      Maybe half life questioning based security/verification used for account creation. Or if you post more than X number of times in a 24 hour period your account is flagged for review. I realize all of these would require software to modd'ed, created, written, tested etc.
      Are there ever any easy answers.

Examples of verification questions.

Zen will be included in Black Mesa. True or False.
      The answer is False, it's Xen

Black Mesa was released for sale on
      A. May 15, 2014
      B. March 15, 2015
      C. December 15 2016
      D. None of the above

The scientist in the locker-room bathroom asks for tp because he had Resonance Cascade. True/False

Gordon Freeman was
      A. a HeadCrab rancher
      B. the G-Man's nephew
      C. a P.H.D. from Cal-Tech
      D. a high school chemistry teacher
      E. None of the above.

Gordon's weapon of choice is a
      A. Light Saber
      B. Gravity Gun
      C. Garden Spade
      D. Dual wielded AK-47's
      E. Crowbar
      F. Tau
    • RedEye wrote:

CatzEyes93 wrote:

Oh that is right, I turned off the ability to register. Hm.... Perhaps now is the time to turn it back on?
      There has got to be a way to keep the spammers at bay.Maybe half life questioning based security/verification used for account creation. Or if you post more than X number of times in a 24 hour period your account is flagged for review. I realize all of these would require software to modd'ed, created, written, tested etc.
      Are there ever any easy answers.

Examples of verification questions.

Zen will be included in Black Mesa. True or False.
      The answer is False, it's Xen

Black Mesa was released for sale on
      A. May 15, 2014
      B. March 15, 2015
      C. December 15 2016
      D. None of the above

The scientist in the locker-room bathroom asks for tp because he had Resonance Cascade. True/False

Gordon Freeman was
      A. a HeadCrab rancher
      B. the G-Man's nephew
      C. a P.H.D. from Cal-Tech
      D. a high school chemistry teacher
      E. None of the above.

Gordon's weapon of choice is a
      A. Light Saber
      B. Gravity Gun
      C. Garden Spade
      D. Dual wielded AK-47's
      E. Crowbar
      F. Tau
      Well, when I registered, the site asked me for the name of the protagonist of the half-life series.
      So that has been tried, and it didn't work.

I think a better system may be to ask the user to visually identify an enemy in the game based on a screenshot.
      "This is my post, sir!"
    • logging on to the board

CatzEyes93 wrote:

halflife3 wrote:

• ...snip...

I have been here for a couple of years now and for some reason back in December the boards said I had a new IP or hardware change and wanted a confirmation code. the board supposedly e-mailed a code but I never got it. I have tried repeatedly to get the board to e-mail me a confirmation code. It says it has but I still have not received an e-mail. I believe my e-mail addy is correct but I can not check because I can not get to my profile. my user name is the user name (without the 1) on this message. could someone please help????

Thanks
    • Официальный интернет-магазин сельско-хозяйственной техники ЧЕМПИОН

Наш магазин садовой продукции бензотрейд продаетсобственный продукт по всей территории России. Наш онлайн магазин производит к продаже более 25 разнообразной сельскохозяйственнойтехники от малогабаритныхдо техники, которая работает в крупных масштабах.
      Дополнительно у нас в наличии наличиствует все виды двигателей на культиваторы.
      В интернет-магазине можно правильно выбрать аграрную продукцию для индивидуального дома.

Практически вся техника имеется в наличии на торговом складе, а значит Вы уже на следующий день всегда сможете получить все необходимое. При приобретении на сумму свыше 10000 руб подвозка по Самаре осуществляется бесплатно.

Наша фирма продаёт такие культиваторы как Крот всех моделей и марок.

Также в нашем интернет сайте можно приобрести lвигатели бензиновые с ручным и электро- запуском (горизонтальный вал) для сельской техники.

Наш интернет магазин это надежная техника которая есть в каждом помещении. Мы даем гарантийный сертификат на весь товар, тот что вы у нас покупаете.

мотокоса цена