Black Mesa Inbound... MC WIP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Black Mesa Inbound... MC WIP

So, for the last several years, whenever I get bored, I'd load up minecraft and futz around with making the Black Mesa version of Inbound in blocky glory (for a few minutes at a time before I got distracted by something else). This almost immediately stalled after I made the starting tram station, when I got completely sidetracked with making nonsense off in another direction. However, each time I came back, I'd add something. It's nowhere near finished, most of it is just skeletons of areas, but I figured I had enough pictures to share at this point. And of course, everything is due a detail pass, especially now that I see there are so many more new matte texture blocks in vanilla...

Starting terminal
      Stuff
      Security nonsense
      Lift down to outside

The last 3 are just the nonsense I'd put together when I got distracted while doing this while distracted. As is obvious, I have not done the floor bits of most areas, focusing on the rail and walls. I can't be bothered to update my mods every time I decide to futz with this, so I'm stuck with vanilla creative, withno added functionality.

Random desert road
      Cliffside tunnel thing
      Mesa-top airfield
      Images
      • BMI05.jpg

652.63 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 117 times

mattemuse;80193 wrote:

"Oh my word! A Xen tentacle is eating my leg, shoot! Poppycock!"

versus:

"Holy fucking shit I'm being eaten by a motherfucking Xen tentacle! FUCK!"