December Beta: Multiplayer Bugs and Opinions

• Bug
    • Multiplayer
    • December Beta: Multiplayer Bugs and Opinions

Hello,
      i played some rounds of the December Beta and found some Bugs i want to share.

I can see my Partner only in T-Pose and i cant see my Gauss Beam. After Validating the Black Mesa Files and a restart it was fixed until Black Mesa crashed. Then it was all Buggy again.
      I want to mention i am not happy with the new longjump mechanics. it feels weird and very un-intuitive. But you can do backwards long jumps, is that planned?
      I like the new Weapon Balancig and think thats the right direction.

Edit: You can also notice i have G-Mans Arm Model when selecting the Female Scientist as Player Model. And i select Face 4 and it jumps ingame to Face 1.

I recorded a bit of Gameplay and added some notes:

3:00 : I hear the sound of the Mp5 grenade lounch double when using it. Also happens to shotgun for me.

7:50 : Random crash of the game. Happend often to me only on dm_crossfire.

24:50 : A little cooldown of the crossbow would be a good balancing idea i think. Maybe just 0,25 seconds.

25:50 : Ditto. Just imagine a huge crowd and o would hit every single of them.

36:00 : Good example for loosing Stamina when you press jump in the air.

46:40 : Errr...weird thing with the Crosswbow scope here...

55:00 : The HUD says always i am 1st...but i am not.

59:45 : The MP5 Spawn on dm_rail is buggy, the Weapon spawns in the air.

1:04:55 : I first noticed the Shotgun Ammo is invisible. Happens on all Maps btw. Since my Partner cant see it too its a general bug i assume.

1:35:00 : The Gauss has a big beam..or cone...see for yourself in the Video.

My System Informations:
      Display Spoiler

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 16299) (16299.rs3_release.170928-1534)
      Language: German (Regional Setting: German)
      System Manufacturer: Notebook
      BIOS: BIOS Date: 11/11/14 16:58:16 Ver: 04.06.05
      Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
      Memory: 8192MB RAM
      Available OS Memory: 8076MB RAM
      DirectX Version: DirectX 12
      Graphic Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M
      Graphic Driver File Version: 23.21.0013.8800 (English)
      Graphic Driver Version: 23.21.13.8800

The post was edited 3 times, last by Dmx6 ().

• Player being crushed by grenades, hornets while traveling elevators seem to be fixed, but needs more testing.

Trip-mines bugs/glitches are still present:
      Trip-mines placed behind ladder does not trigger or when placed on window, it will remain in mid-air when window is smashed.
      Also underwater trip-mines can't be destroyed by explosive damage near it.

It was already mentioned somewhere, HEV batteries leaves glowing spot when picked, probably be fixed in next patch.