BMPD: Pre-Disaster Apprehension

The storeroom door is fine, as there are other closed off rooms with the same door seen through bm_c2a3b

The elevator, I agree does need some additional detail. I want redo the brushwork and get a button setup, as I really have no clue how I made it so janky, so when I do that the trim will go in as well.

I really liked how the ceiling beams are. It’s basically a trim around the walls, with one or two beams going across.

If anyone has an idea what to put in the last racks, please let me know. I just don’t want it to be repetitive.

Pallets of bottled water.

Excellent idea.
also backstock for the multitude of vending machines, sodas, chips, candy bars
Emergency supplies, flashlight batteries, mylar thermal blankets, NOAA weather radios, dehydrated water packets, espresso bars
Satirical items, #10 cans of Pizza Sauce, and unfolded pizza boxes, 50 lb bags of Purina Vort Chow, pallets of photo/picture albums
bulk coffee and powdered creamer, 5 gallon buckets of partially defatted chicken fat
Office supplies, calculators, reams of xerox paper, toner, pens, pencils, dry erase markers, pocket protectors, staplers, recycling containers, mouse pads

In all seriousness if you can stick a tranquilizer crossbow and/or some ammo in an open ammo crate I think that would make a good addition, or possibly take a shark cage and lay it on its side between two pallets.

They seem to go through a lot of microwave ovens, a couple pallets of those wouldn’t hurt.