BMPD: Pre-Disaster Surface Tension

Before map C was released for PD: APP, I was side-tracked with a little bit of surface tension, but with PD: APP essentially done, I’ll now be completely focusing of Surface Tension.

I’ve been working on this in parts. Conveniently, Surface Tension has three “Sections”, which I’ve named ‘The Drains’ (A-C), ‘The Ridge’ (D-F), and ‘The Streets’ (G-I).

I’ve completed the first pass on ‘The Ridge’ (I’m calling it that because there is the same ridge in the skybox for all three maps), and am now on the streets (aka STU), before I go back to the drainage canals, because of how wonky they are in terms of level transition.

MEDIA: Map D

MEDIA: Map E: Topside High Security Ordinance Storage Facility

MEDIA: MAP F

All right, the three maps are now up on the Steam Workshop

The next patch should come out after I update PD:App, with either maps, improvements, interactive documents/radios, and or bug fixes.

Idk why but the very beggining of map 3, where it leads up to the motherload warehouse, the fps dives massively once out that area its fine.
Also personal suggesting the room with the brick wall… i think it would look better if it was either all brick or all white. Seems weird to have a small draft of white then go to brick.

I agree, I think it’s all-brick in the canon maps.