Hazard Course Remake (AVAILABLE NOW!)

Just in case you’re not aware of this, I’ve discovered a little change during the translation of the new bms.txt file of Black Mesa:

“BMS_Hint_LongJump”"%+jump% Activate Long Jump\n[Double-Tap Space while moving]"
“BMS_Hint_LongJump2"”%+jump% Activate Auxiliary Jet\n[Press once, mid-air for a small boost]"
//“BMS_Hint_LongJump”"%+jump% ACTIVATE LONG JUMP\n[PRESS TWICE WHILE MOVING]%+jump% [PRESS ONCE MORE]\n FOR SECONDARY BOOST"

It appears the Crowbar Collective decided to change the long jump functioning in the game.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/black-mesa-hazard-course/downloads/black-mesa-hazard-course-v100-mod-installer

NOT Compatible with Steam-bought Black Mesa

Interesting changes. Thankies for pointing it out to us!

wonder if the xen update makes it so this can be ported.

We’ve no reason to believe that. The way Black Mesa reads/mounts custom content and the Workshop weirdness isn’t related to Xen and probably won’t be fixed until post-Xen.

I’m hopeful it will get sorted with the UI update that’s reportedly planned (along with a custom game menu) but we don’t have confirmation about that.

All we can do is wait, I am afraid. But I have no doubts we’ll see HC in steam Black Mesa someday.