Post your 'puter

I kinda agree. My bro had a Lexa;

Looked kick ass. But the top bit snapped off. The carry cradle came with it though, so bonus for me :smiley:

so I got some free socks today

pretty nice cotton actually, though they’re lacking a bit of headroom for OC’ing.

I’m to poor to afford socks :frowning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXZiychRKTI My computer of choice will be the PSVita, my goal is to get the software this guy has in possession to get Left 4 Dead to run on the Vita without a hitch by installing windows onto the device & getting Steam to function as well. That said I strongly believe that putting this game on anything other than a typical home computer now seems possible to work. If it does I’ll promise to post a video of proof if I’m not the first one to do so :slight_smile:

Resolution 480x270

I did that on my PSP with PSPdisp a loooong time ago.

I moved recently, so I’ve been setting my PC up again in it’s new home. All subject to change, the laminate wooden floor I put in today :stuck_out_tongue: I intend to cut off that lower bar, pain in the ass now you sit in the middle of the desk not to one side like before…

jelly

that’s a massive bezel

Saying the word “shit” is fine but you draw the line at “fuck” and feel the need to censor it?

My old 'puter.

Can’t afford pics of my new one.

LOL.

I’ve got a Dell Inspiron 1545, 2.2ghz Core2duo, 3gb of Ram, 320gb HD running Windows 7 and Linux Mint 13. Not great but it does the job.

And my special baby, i have a Motion Computing LE1600 Tablet PC, 1.5ghz Centrino with 1.5gb of Ram and an Runcore 64gb Macbook Air SSD running Windows 7, it runs really nicely for illustrating on, it worked out cheaper and better than an ipad so i though fuck you apple. And i’m very happy, though i probably wont use it as much as i hoped in the future, but its really good for digital work/final pieces, whether its completely done on the computer or work part done scanned in and finished on the computer.

If anyone is wondering how well it runs, it usually works pretty well with Photoshop CS5 with documents up to 700mb, depending on resolution, 300dpi is good, however it had better performance in Photoshop CS5 when i had Windows 8, I just had a few problems with the unstable-ness of it and downgraded back to Win7.

I needed a portable gaming laptop so I got the Alienware M14x and I have to admit even though I obviously would have preferred a desktop this thing actually runs really well with games like BF3 on high and some ultra settings. Overall I think it was worth the buy except the heat is just ridiculous. I had to buy a cooler for it otherwise this weird stuttering thing would make games unplayable.

This is my new setup, and it’s funny. because of all the laptops I have ever owned, this one actually stays on the Alto stand.

it’s kind of blurry because I didn’t change the resolution settings.

Thinkpad W530: i7-3720QM, 500GB 7200RPM Hard Drive, 15.6" 1920x1080 FHD+ Display, NVidia Quadro K2000M(HD4000 Optimus), 16GB DDR3L
Ram.

You can see the boxes in the back that I have packed for school.

Runs games pretty well. Even when it just uses the Intel HD4000. Compared to the w520 it replaced, it runs WAY cooler than the W520 did when gaming.

I named her Precilla.

EDIT: Misspelled “professional.” Is it really that hard for gimp to have spell check?
EDIT 2: I should also add in that I use my keyboard through a PS/2 port because I’m old school. And it’s great for really fast typists since the Das has full N-Key rollover.

aaaaaahhhhh. That’s the case I wanted.

It’s a great case. But is has a small defect that plagues a few of them. Occasionally, one of the fan controller LED’s will start to blink and sometimes go off for a few seconds. It doesn’t hurt the fan, but it’s still annoying. Although, it doesn’t seem to be doing it as much these days. Knocks on wood

EDIT: Oh goody, it’s doing it a lot more now! WOO!!!

Anyways, leave your comments! :slight_smile:

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500k Quad-Core 3.1Ghz (4.2Ghz Max Turbo*)

MotherBoard: GIGABYTE GA-Z68AP-D3 Intel Z68 Motherboard

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3

PSU: 850W OCz ZX Series - 80 Plus Gold

Video Card: XFX Radeon 7770 Black Edition, 1024MB, GDDR5

Hard Drive: 2(Two) 1TB S-ATA SeaGate Barracuda, 6Gbps, 7200 RPM

Optical Drive(s): 1 Blu-Ray Reader, 1 CD/DVD Reader/Writer

Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

*CPU Being overclocked to 4.2Ghz, Factory stock turbo 3.7Ghz