Post your Screenshot!

EDIT:

EDIT2: Minus ate my screenshots

How did you get those weapon models to work together with sikkmod? I just dropped the weapon ops mod in the sikkmod folder but the models didn’t change :retard:

Is that LA? What model pack is that if it is, it looks like one of the CS/CoP ones (much better than the other one I was using)

The new mod “The Road to Limansk” for Clear Sky

Try adding “zz_” to the beginning of the pk4 filename to change the load order so it loads last

Weapon model mod is called LAMP, and yeah it’s Lost Alpha. It uses models from a bunch of other mods like LURK and Autumn Aurora. Look for it here

https://mega.co.nz/#F!nJEUgaKS!UdZXAwzMWmtjwfn_dFM3dg

Edit: In case it’s not obvious in here it’s called “LA Model Pack”. And it’s in the Addons folder.

Oh, so it’s the same one I had been using but it uses the new weapons/animations from the new version of AA2

Drakan - The Ancients’ Gates running through PCSX2 at 7680x4320

I ported a widescreen hack for the NTSC version to work with the PAL version

EDIT: Minus ate my screenshots

I used to play that a lot

Not Drakan and not quite 7680x4320 :stuck_out_tongue:
(3840x2160 + 4xSSAA instead)
Finally started playing this after buying it ages ago.

EDIT: more pixels (5760x3240 + 4xSSAA)

Wanted a wider FOV for this one. Aspect ratio “Auto” failed and gave me a stretched mess so I had to edit the setting in the registry.

EDIT2: Minus ate my screenshots

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat: Redux

Stalker COP with AF3/ABSNature3/STCoP weapons

I think I already saw this on Facepunch

World of Tanks (not pictured: tanks >_>)

It’s too bad Crystal Dynamics and Square were all like “Fuck you guys!” for Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Supposedly the Xbox One exclusivity on RotTR is timed, and the game will be on PC eventually.

Wow, a good quality mirror in a recent game

Think I might wait for someone else to post some shots before I post anything else :stuck_out_tongue:

Mirrors aren’t as rare as people think these days. They’re just generally not put everywhere like in older games because it’s more intensive to make good quality reflections these days than it was in the 90s and early 00s.

Everytime I hear “a mirror in a videogame”, I remember this

^ That scene did a number on me the first time.