The "OMG this game is on sale is it worth X bucks" Thread

sorry for the dubs but ULTIMATE NEWEGG SALE!
http://www.newegg.com/Store/SubCategory.aspx?SubCategory=372&name=PC-Games&Page=1&Order=PRICE

Fallout New Vegas for only $5.99 that’s right only $5.99[/SIZE]
and if you act now, We’ll throw in Rage for an extra $5.99!

Sound too good to be true? Well why not pick up the big bad Brink while you’re at it for only $5.99!

If you’re looking for a few laughs and giggles then grab yourself a crappy of Square Enix’s latest failure and disgrace to the Final Fantasy series for only $14.99 with free shipping and handling.
FFXIII-2

We don’t want this garbage! One man’s trash is another man’s treasure right!?!? (But what is both men’s trash? these games)

*Certain restrictions may apply, and results may vary. Buy at your own risk.

Bump for GOG.com’s FPS weekend.

Looks like some good stuff. And FarCry 2.

Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 50% off y/n?

I’d say definite yes, unless you absolutely hate point and click games. I’m not a fan of point and click, but this game has a very good story and gameplay.

I wouldn’t say I hate point & click, I would say that I haven’t ever gotten to play any of the “good” ones.

What about Machinarium? I think that was a pretty good point and click, it’s the only point and click I really liked.

Oh yeah! Finally Ship simulator extremes is on sale, it’s all i’ve ever wanted…[/irony]

Should I buy Crysis 2 maximum Edition for $9.99?

I had actually been saying Crysis 2 was bad along with everyone else for a while but once I actually played it I think it is pretty fun. I’m not going to buy it right now but I would say it’s worth $9 :ninja: . It’ll push your gpu to the limit as well.

Worth it IMO. Not as good as the first game, but nowhere near as bad as I had heard. I had fun with it.

I actually prefer Crysis 2 to the first game. The story was better, the gameplay was more focused, the level design was more vertical to contrast the horizontal areas of the first game, and the vehicle sections were both not terrible and short so as to actually make them somewhat fun to play.