The Pet Thread

Post your pets, why not?

^ Our cat, Newton. Closest thing we’re gonna get to having children.

1 Like

We have had several cats over the years. We are currently without right now as the last one died from a persistent infection that the vet couldn’t get rid of :frowning:

1 Like

Ebony:

Closest thing we´re ever going to have to a cat… he´s a bit… weird

0 Likes

:frowning: My condolences.

I think all cats are weird, in their own “special” way. It’s the “normal” ones you have to be worried about. They’re up to something.

0 Likes

aww…he’s so cute. And WHAM he get’s all psycho. Well…that’s cats for ya

Black Mess: CO-OP

0 Likes

Too many cats, not enough dogs.

My dog, Punky. She was my best pal. When I left my country I had to leave her behind, and this is the only pic I have of her. It breaks my heart. I really hope she’s okay.

0 Likes

My beloved maine coon cat:

Who happens to hate baths:

1 Like

My pug, Fender.

2 Likes

When I was a freshman in college, my dormmates and I found a praying mantis in the stairwell of our dorm building. We named it Mantisaur, and it lived with us for a few days, before we put it on some girl’s infested flower and it got eaten from the inside-out by all the little bugs on it. Fare thee well, Mantisaur, you magnificent bastard.

1 Like

Bolteh’s dog is on cocaine.

Anyway, here’s Bella.

2 Likes

Well, my cat Skittles is pretty calm. Sometimes a she’ll go a whole day without moving a centimetre.

0 Likes

At the moment, my household has 2 Dogs: Lilly and Ginger
Lilly is this little Miniature Pinscher/Maltese mix. She’s cute as a bug but she likes to steal and chew on undergarments.
Ginger is a Beagle. She was a rescue dog, so we think she might be a Beagle-Mix. She’s an old thing (eight years old?) , but she’s not too old to show Lilly her place when she gets tired of Lilly acting up.

We used to have a cat, a blubbery Calico by the name of Spot, but he passed away this past January.

0 Likes

-edit-

0 Likes

Dog%20stroller

This my spoiled pet. :slight_smile: This dog buggy allows you to take your favorite pet or dog out with you wherever you go. Don’t worry about your dog or pet getting into trouble or a dangerous situation. Your stroller will keep your cat or pet away from larger dogs, or traffic. Feel comfortable knowing that your dog or pet is secure and cozy in a stroller when you go out.

2 Likes