The Rage Topic

Pretty sure i am going to quit my job.

I work as a grunt in a store for paint and other related stuff.

I’m 21 and i mostly lift heavy stuff. Each day i carry about 500kg and more.

So yeah, not gonna make myself disabled just for freaking paint and stuff.

My GTX 770 seems to have died (again… at least this one lasted a bit longer than the one it replaced, but now it’s out of warranty) - PC won’t even attempt to boot if the PCI-E power leads are connected to it.

Hopefully this spare GTX 460 can creak along until next GPU gen and/or return of sane GPU pricing…

I’ve found myself charmed by a girl at my work. She’s smart, funny, shares the same interests I do, and can keep up with me intellectually. I couldn’t ask for a better personality. The issues: She’s a co-worker, moving away in a year, and finally she and I are just too damned busy for a relationship.

Worst part is, I only considered her a friend and not a legitimate love interest up until about 3 days ago, with me reflecting on the shit that I’ve been doing over the past 6 months. I can’t quit because I need the damned thing, so I’m up a creek without a paddle. I’ll pull on through and survive, but fuck if I’m not pissed at my current circumstances.

I was feeling like jumping back in to my last New Vegas game, but I started up Mod Organizer and it’s lost my installed mods list and load order, so I guess that game is just gone forever.

Did you know that if you hurt yourself enough times in a sacrifice room in Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, it teleports you to the last level? I didn’t. I finally had a Missing Poster and a sacrifice room show up in the same run, and thought I might finally get to unlock The Lost, but no, the sacrifice room teleported me to the Dark Room, where of course there are no sacrifice rooms.

It’s not as if The Lost is one of the last unlockables for me in this save file.

I don’t see how ANY of those things are barriers to trying to see if it is worth pursuing even if it is only for a short time. My prince charming and I worked at the same bank where relationships were strictly not allowed. But we did anyway. Out in the open. For all to see. And we made sure we never gave any reason for anyone to say there was preferential treatment. Moving away in a year? SO WAT. That could change. YOU could change. She may follow you or you follow her. Or perhaps the relationship fizzles out by then or that ya’ll just become really great friends. Too busy? Are you too busy to do something once a week?

I am not saying you are missing out on your soulmate. But you MAY be missing out on your soulmate. NEVER miss the chance to invest in someone that you find interesting. Cuz in the end, at the very least, you have spent time connecting in the world and that is an awesome thing. Regardless… how do you know that you are not the perfect friend she needs right now?

Really, there is only one solution here. Ask yourself, “what would Bruce Campbell do?”