What Game Did You Play Today?

…did this thread really never get revived? I was just looking around for it and couldn’t find it.

Anyway, ITT: games that you played/are playing/are going to play today.

Team Fortress 2.

lemme see.

CoD 2 multiplayer
Zombie Panic
neotokyo (where the hell did the playerbase go in the 3 weeks since I’ve played it?)
Resistance and Liberation
Fistful of Frags
Dear Esther
Half-Life

probably forgetting something, but whatever.

Stalker: Clear Sky and Fallout 3.

Half Life 2 Episode 2, Sourceforts, and finally Garry’s Mod. Might play some Thief 2 or SWAT 4 later.

System Shock 2.

I might give Combat Arms a try, my friend’s been telling me about it. Is there anyone here who’s tried it?

You mean the thing ads won’t stop spamming me? I played many of 'em and don’t want to try another one.

Actually I played a lot of MMOs. If you want to try one just ask me.

The only MMO I’ve ever played is WoW, which I liked, but, lacking a job I really can’t afford to pay a monthly fee.

But yeah, I’ve been seeing a lot of ads for it, and he’s told me to try it, I might at some point. Probably not now, though.

I play FPS online named “Sudden Attack” it was pretty good there. :slight_smile:

I played WoW once. Around a Mates. For 10 minutes. It was grinding. I hated it. End of. :expressionless:

As for today, some TF2 on a sniper server, and some rFactor (racing sim)

Hamtaro: Ham-ham Heartbreak, and Hello Kitty: Happy Party Pals. IN B4 LOLOLO GHAE

Also, in b4 Spooks comes in and kicks my ass with the awesome game he was playing today.

I played them TF2s. THEN I PLAYED

with Keresh. We got to level 11 and killed them bosses and I barked on corpses and he farted ice.

True story.

Flash version of Portal (c:

You know the rule :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s pretty good, you don’t need to pay anything. Supposedly there’s a lot of cheating, but I didn’t see any while I was playing… obviously the cheating can’t touch counter-strike.

Cool. I might check it out tomorrow.

Mass Effect and The Game of Life.

Also, you just lost The Game

I’m about to play Pyschonauts for the first time as soon as it finishes installing after that I’ll be playing Secrets of Monkey Island then maybe a little Half Life: Source

Yay!

Yay!

Daw…

Well… I played Gmod. I’m also about to buy Team Fortress 2.

bought it yesterday along with the other two just for the Garry’s mod Resources and its been awhile since I played Half-life.

EDIT:I’m about to play Pyschonauts for the first time as soon as it finishes installing after that I’ll be playing Secrets of Monkey Island then maybe a little Grim Fandango.

^this better Wasabi. :stuck_out_tongue: